“Great Location For Us”

Dining options: Reservations
Sarnia
“Great Location For Us”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at Heritage Bay Golf Resort and found this restaurant beside the Publix Grocery store. This was about one mile for us to travel. We ate here three times and were very pleased each time.The owner was on the job all the time,making certain we were enjoying our meals. The only one caution would be to make certain you know the price of the evening special before you order.

Naples, Florida
“You Have to Beg for Pasta Other Than Penne!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Most Early Bird Specials come with penne(which is not a pasta that I enjoy), if you want linguine you need to beg. I can't see why a different type of pasta can't be substituted. All the other Italian restaurants that I enjoy will gladly give you the kind that you desire. I will not be going back any time soon.

• Visited December 2012
Brewster, Massachusetts
“Great food and service”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We are used to eating at the North End in Boston. This was just as good. Great family atmosphere, excellent food and service. Prices very good also. Strongly recommended, even though reservations are not accepted. A little wait is worthwhile.

Tennessee
“Good italian at a good price”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We found everything to our liking. Fast service, excellent waitress, good food, reasonable price. We'll be going back for sure.

• Visited January 2013
Harbor Springs, Michigan
“Local pasta joint”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We chose this because of it's closeness to where we were staying. The inside is a nice looking and clean. The menu typical Italian, anything you think you want it's on the menu. Now that said you know what you are getting. Commercial pasta, frozen bread...etc. The Penne Arabiatta had a nice spice to it but then it fell off from there, caned tomato's chunked and that was the dish. I ate it, I liked the flavor, but unless I was as tired as I was last night I doubt I would go back.
Service was good and polite. I guess it's a good local choice, but it is over priced in my opinion.

• Visited January 2013