“Great Greek salad”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Naples
“Great Greek salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

We started with a Greek salad to share. Everything was fresh, and the dressing was very light and delicious. My husband ordered shrimp. They were very big, tasted wonderful. I had chicken kabobs. Very tender and tasty. They have a dinner special menu that makes it a great value.

• Visited May 2014

New Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Disappointed at first, but they made a comeback”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

After reading all the other TA reviews, and being in the mood for Mediterranean food, we decided to go to the Falafel Grill. I was undeterred by the fact it was in a little strip mall, sometimes the best places are small and hidden. We went for dinner on Sunday night and other than us, there was only one other party eating. The best places in Naples during high season are always packed, so this was my first sign that it may not be that great. We started off with the sampler appetizer that had baba ganoosh and hummus with tzasiki sauce (please excuse my spelling!). The baba ganoosh tasted burnt or smoky and the hummus was tasteless. However, the pita bread was good and fresh. Priced at $16, this was not worth it at all. I was afraid my dinner would be as bad, but was pleasantly surprised at how delicious my Chicken Schwerma (?) was. I wish I would have skipped the appetizer and went right to the dinner! I would definitely go back for the chicken, but skip the sampler platter. The waitress didn't really speak much English, but was pleasant and attentive. They played middle eastern video's loudly, which was slightly annoying, but they were trying to add to the ambiance- which was severely lacking!

Visited March 2014
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have been a month ago and I took dinner with my girl friend, we have been in the down town so we decided to take dinner at Falafel Grill, it was very good choice we loved the food and the service too

Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank samestsam
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Low quality......beware!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

A few reviews had said this was good, unfortunately my experience was not positive

The restaurant was completely empty at 12.30pm during lunch. My server was outside smoking a cigarette when I arrived, followed me inside and immediately took my drink order without washing hands and with a very strong cigarette smoke smell from him.

I ordered hummus and a souvlaki.

Hummus was nice, served with warm pita chips, although swimming in a little too much olive oil. The souvlaki was served all wrapped up as if I was getting take out from a fast good restaurant. The lamb was cut into very large chunks that were either all fat or meat so tough that I could not eat it. Had to send it back and left with only eating hummus.

Unfortunately I would not recommend any diners eat at this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
White Lake, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your time and especially money!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Folks this place is a total scam. I'm from Michigan, and am spoiled with amazing Mediterranean food all over the place, but this place is a joke. AFTER waiting for an hour and a half to get our dinner, after the 2 appetizers we ordered were delivered and they literally RAN OUT OF PITA BREAD, and we had to wait for an hour for them to drive pita down from their other location, and the food portions were miniscule to the point where I was starving immediately after I finished my dinner. Then we're presented with a ridiculous bill for terrible service, far less than average fare, and tiny plates of food ! Over $20 a plate for food I can get at home for $7 a plate and a thousand times better including triple the portion size. We're talking about rice and chicken people! Go somewhere else. We walked in and the place was empty... we should have known... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

• Visited April 2013