“THIS IS A FIRST” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 979 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mercato Drive
“THIS IS A FIRST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

for me. Five stars for a chain restaurant. Although its against my snobby principles to do so, I must admit that this place deserves the max.

My wife & I came in during off season (September) for lunch and we each went with their special "Flights and Flatbreads' deal. She had a Spicy Chipotle Shrimp Flatbread with white and I had the daily special Mushroom Flatbread with red. Both flatbreads were absolutely delicious; they are long narrow rectangles served on a board with a very thin crust.

The flights consists of a sampling of three either red or white wines. The samples are ample, 2 or 3 ounces, I'd say, and then you select your favorite and get an entire glass of it. In all, it's the equivalent of 2 glasses of wine, so be prepared!

The flight and the flatbread together are $15; very reasonable, i thought.

Naples, FL
“Fantastic and healthy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have been to Seasons 52 several times and it never ceases to amaze us. They change their menu 4 times a year with the change in seasons. The food is spectacular. On our last visit my husband had the scallops. He received several large scallops cooked to perfection. I had the swordfish special with a fresh fruit salsa. Very good. The wine is very inexpensive and you get a nice pour. You would never guess that all their food is less than 475 calories. We always receive great service and the ambience is wonderful, dim lights, beautiful decor.

Naples, Florida
“Health Conscious but WOW!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

When my wife suggested we go to Seasons 52 here in Naples, I was REALLY dubious. They're listed as a health conscious place, everything under 500 calories so I was TRULY expecting a single lettuce leaf with a small, walnut sized piece of chicken or some such thing.

Nothing could have prepared me for the great experience I had.
It was POURING when we arrived and there was no portico at the Valet. ACK!!!
BUT, the valet opened my wife's door holding an umbrella over her and gave her the "
Loaner" umbrella to get inside with. The same went for me! WOW!!

Entering, the ambiance hits you immediately. dim lighting, GREAT décor and a welcome that was as genuine as it gets.

Our server couldn't have been better and knew the menu and specials inside out. She suggested the pork loin for myself as I was having hard time making a decision over all the offerings. This is no "traditional" health place.

I truly had a hard time distinguishing the healthy meal I had from one I would have gotten at a traditional restaurant. Everything was tasty, well prepared and more than enough on the plate to corral my appetite. I didn't leave hungry!

Truly, don't be afraid of the "health" aspect of this great venue, treat yourself and go!

Naples, Florida
“Food excellently prepared for the health conscious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our first time to Seasons 52 in Naples was wonderful. Loved the concept that no item on the menu exceeds 475 calories. Our group had an array of flatbread appetizers that were really tasty. I had Scallops that were delicious & my husband had a Filet Mignon .. both were great. The dessert offerings are in tall "shot glasses" and just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. We will return!

Madrid, Spain
“Great repeatable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Of the many smart restaurants around Naples, this is amongst the tops. Beautifully appointed, nice atmosphere - except perhaps the piano player seated in the centre of the very appealling bar area. Nice to have a pianist there, but the piano and sound system make him sound really tinny bad, Shame 'cos he's good.

however we're not eating the bar or the decor but it all adds to the experience.
Friendly reception and excellent waiters & bar staff. Food is better than average, but very palatable and value for money and when served in this excellent ambience is a must repeat and recommend to friends.

A note on food. my dinner 2 dinner companions were very pleased with their plates. I had steak with fresh Asparagus, all of which was absolutely drenched in balsamic reduction - ugh. so watch out and send it back if you dont like the looks of it. Theyre very concerned and will look after you well.

• Visited August 2013