“Superb service and Good cuisine!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 979 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mercato Drive
Naples, Florida
“Superb service and Good cuisine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

What a treat! A restaurant that has staff that are passionate about customer service, and food that is a cut above what you'll find in 50% of Naple's eateries. Our server was knowledgeable, efficient, and very pleasant. Our visit to the bar prior to dinner resulted in much of the same - a friendly and service minded bartender. Our entree selections were both excellent. My wife's grilled trout was browned on the outside but juicy and tasty on the inside. My pork tenderloin was perfectly prepared - seared but medium rare in the center. The polenta was sweet with a little bit of a crust on the outside. Our vegetable sides were served al dente. The wine list is extensive with a full range of medium to high priced choices by the glass. The ambiance is pleasant and the music provided by the piano player adds a nice touch. Not one of Naple's stars but a gem nonetheless!

Visited August 2013

Bonita Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always leave Hungry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

The food is good and I give them credit for being creative and trying to make the dished healthy. But.... after eating entrees my date and I left to Capitol Grill next door.... we were still so hungry!

Visited May 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“My bizarre first time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Trying to go to this place for long time and finally today was my day but it was one of the must bizarre and at the same time funny time... why? Because when our server (Tom) arrived with my bowl of soup we saw some white sticky stuff coming out of the plate and his hand...what was it? GUM...yes a piece of gum from under the plate....yack, funy but not...he went back to the kitchen and came back very soon with a fresh bowl and to tell us that someone in the kitchen left it there!...ok!? ...we continue and our second course came in...I was enjoying very much a delicious and very fresh trout when I felt like a wire in my mouth, I pull it out to find out that it was a wire tie...what? I was totally disturb ...two incidents in one night and to me..ha ha ha...I didn't know what to think, I called our server and said; this is unacceptable what is happening in your kitchen tonight? C'mon is my first time here! So he ran to the kitchen again and came back to tell me that the Chef in person will deliver my new plate in a minute and he did apologizing for the incident; after that; everybody of the managers and staff came to apologize. Food was very good after all and service as well. Ah, how can I forget! They give us free dessert. My story!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank regrace1
“One of the Worst Meals I Have Ever Had”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have dined here before and always enjoyed the light fare and unique items, but our recent visit was truly un eatable. It may have been an off night, but when 4 our of 4 meals are rated un eatable ... its not a likely we will be back any time soon.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Love2TravelMCM
Naples, Florida
“Uninspired”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

My business associates and I have dined at Seasons frequently since they opened almost two years ago. I've noticed several things go downhill over this time. They need to hire hostess staff that appear happy and eager to help when greeting guests for starters. The food used to be much better quality. My guests and I had the Cedar Planked Salmon, Pork Tenderloin and Grilled Shrimp with Pasta. The salmon was dry and all of the dishes lacked flavor. The flatbreads are flavorful but the stuffed mushrooms were dry and tasteless. They really need to brush up on making quality sauces, use of herbs, spices, etc. The service used to be spot on with enthusiasm. In fact there used to be an attitude that everyone loved working here that is gone. They do have a nice wine selection and atmosphere but so do numerous other Naples establishments with superior food.

• Visited August 2013