“Consistently Excellent Meals!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mercato Drive
New York City, New York
“Consistently Excellent Meals!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have dined at Season's 52 four times and have had an excellent experience every time. Each person in my party has loved their meals and service has been superb each time as well. I love their salmon dishes that flavor changes with the seasons. I suggest you make a reservation on opentable for immediate seating but if you don't mind waiting the restaurant has an awesome bar area. The ambiance is noisy but in a favorable energetic way. Definitely will be back again!

Louisville, Kentucky
“Great All Around”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This was our first visit. We had to wait for our table but the bar area has a piano and friendly bartenders and patrons so the time passed quickly. Once seated, our food and service were both excellent. We'll definitely go back next time we are in Naples.

• Visited November 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious, fresh, and healthy!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Four of us went to Seasons 52 before attending a film festival in Naples. Three of us had been there before, but it was my husband's first visit. Among us we had entrees of salmon, filet mignon, and scallops. Everyone thought his or her meal was superb. The service was excellent as well. No butter is used in the preparation of meals nor is any served at the table. The usual basket of rolls are also absent. As a result one can enjoy the appetizers, salads, and entrees. Also all the entrees are under 475 calories, but one does not feel denied anything at these meals. We will return.

• Visited November 2012
Naples, Florida
“ruined my birthday”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Went to Seasons 52 based on a good experience before. This time, had terrible, slow service - 25 min before we got a glass of water or any drinks, had to find other servers and manager because our server disappeared. Had to put in our order with the manager, by then apps same out, cold but good enough. But the entrees... my father got raw lamb (a "signature dish" yet it was still raw, the manager agreed), sent it back, second came out (I was finished by that time) the first piece was okay, the second was raw again. Manager apologized, and while he was doing that, server cleaned the table, taking my kid's food from in front of him, making him cry. Overall, a very bad experience, which ruined my night.

So one good experience before and one very bad one now. But considering that they knew it was a special occasion, that the manager had to apologize for the service problems before the food came out uncooked TWICE, it's a place we won't be going back to, and I cannot recommend it at all.

Naples, Florida
“Healthy and Wise dining”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Being a vegan, I am very particular about my meals and what goes into them. This place uses organic ingredients whenever possible and presents them in an attractive and enticing way. They have different specialty menus, i.e., vegan, vegetarian, gluten free. I can speak for both the vegan and vegetarian one since my husband is a vegetarian. One word: Delicious! What I love most of all is that the menu changes with the seasons; hence the name, and the portions are reasonable, the amount we all should be eating every day! Almost all, if not all, of their dishes are
around 400 calories or less. If you are expecting quantity and not quality, this is not the place for you. Service is excellent, cocktails inventive, great wine list, great atmosphere and live piano music. Did I mention the food is excellent too??