“Best sushi and atmosphere!”

Fuji Sushi Bar and Asian Bistro
Ranked #126 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Carrollton, Georgia
“Best sushi and atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

On every visit to Naples, we must eat here (Fuji) and Komoon. Two of the very best sushi places with other delicious dishes available too! Both have small, intimate, warm and friendly atmosphere - and excellent service. Love Fuji's outside area - especially when there's music. Really good kids' meals, too.

• Visited July 2013

Florida
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

After reading a lot of good reviews, we went for dinner on Sunday night while staying in Naples for a long weekend. Was really pleasantly surprised with the great service and really nice food. We didn't have sushi, but Thai food was good. My husband had fish and I had crispy duck - loved it! Very fresh and really generous portions. We'll definitely come back !

• Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“good food, excellent value...nice people”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

So...I came upon this restaurant looking for Sushi, some Asian cooking...and maybe a neat place to eat...and that's what I found.

Although the restaurant is in a mall area (go figure, 95% of Florida restaurants are)...it has a charming outdoor seating area, and a wonderful inside eating and bar area (where I was as by myself) that allowed me to chat with the wonderful people preparing the food.

The place was clean, service friendly and helpful...a nice place to spend an hour or more.

And last...the food was a great value. The Bento Box meal that I had included miso soup, salad,
6 pieces of sushi, spicy tuna role, and beef pad Thai...washed down with an Asian beer...what a great meal. Sushi and Pad Thai were especially good.

Definitely will be there again when I return to Florida in the fall.

• Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“Lovely”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

what a great sushi ,love the food love the service and reasonable price too. my favorites is Thai food .. you need to try this amazing shrimp pad thai OMG!!!! awesome

• Visited April 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida
“I wish I can go there everyday!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I went there for lunch last week. There were very busy but my order was served quickly, so I had enough time to enjoy my Sesame Chicken and relax during the lunch break. They know how to do lunch businesses. I went back with my fam for dinner. My husband ordered sushi rolls and Sesame Crusted Tuna. He said it was the best sushi he's ever had in SWFL. I had Red Curry with shrimp. It was right amount of spiciness and plenty of shrimp! Amazing. Our server was very nice and friendly with our kids. I'll go back soon!!

• Visited April 2013