Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM

from $55.00
from $65.00
from $40.28
1,507 results
All reviews comfortable seats leather seats movie experience great seats full bar nice theater silver spot buy your tickets norman love chocolates favorite movie great place to watch a movie cupcakes ticket price concession stand high end popcorn kiosk
Reviewed 1 week ago

The quality of service at Silverspot is far better than most theater, as they actually treat patrons like patrons, vs. treating us like cogs being processed through an unpleasant experience.

I appreciate the genuinely friendly and well-trained staff. This morning while seeing a matinee performance, a cashier who was working on stocking candy noticed I was waiting in line forever behind an obnoxious couple giving the cashier a hard time for no apparent reason; the other employee opened a register in order to process my concession sale and save me from waiting.

The refreshment and food choices are diverse and very good. I also enjoy the comfortable leather seats, however, they do not recline.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice movie theater,so comfortable seats,big screen,sometimes you can see a real good movie here,NIFF is coming.if they decline to take popcorn with coke to inside it would be much better.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Went especially for Manhattan Shorts Films. The theater does a nice job showing a variety of films. You can order on phone and they deliver to your seat.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

It was my first time to this theater, and I honestly had a bit of sticker shock at the price for a ticket, but then it is based on the clientele who reside in this part of Florida, it appears.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Great theater with the latest recycling seats.
Very roomy. Enjoy a glass of win ed or your favorite cocktail as you watch the movie. Pre-select you seats.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The picture that comes up for this theater shows a couple in reclining seats, eating food from a tray that sits in the cup holder. Reality is the are no reclining seats, and your food is delivered in a brown bag, no tray, so you're eating off your lap. The seats were comfortable, nice and roomy, and the staff friendly, but I felt like I was tricked by the picture on their site.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I've been here a few times. The seats are very comfort, the service is friendly. Fully stocked bar. The food, though is expensive and only so-so, very bland. Not worth the price. Stick with the popcorn and candy.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Came to the Cleveland Cavaliers Movie Night last night in Orange Village, OH. I was very disappointed with the service. I was in the theater an hour before the movie started at 7:45. I was actually one of the first in theater #10 row B in first seat on the right of the theater. I placed an order for food at 7:00 but my food never came. The movie started so I thought maybe they was a little busy. After 20 min into the movie I went to the hall to find someone to ask. I spoke to a gentleman that said he would check. He went into the employee area and never came back. So I went to the front and discussed it with a lady that refunded my money. I saw the gentleman again in the hallway and asked what happened he just said I told them and walked away. I thought the food being delivered to your seat was an amenity but I would have to say I was not impressed.
Chat Conversation End
Type a message...

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Although this is a pricier theater in Naples, the food and service is always on point. It's location is great with so many restaurants to choose from if a person didn't want to have their meal and drink at the theater. The sound and video quality are great and the seats are very comfortable. Great for date night or family night.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Been coming to the theater since it’s opening. ❤️ the popcorn and comfy seats . Been through several changes over the years but probably my favorite cinema in Collier County. Today not so pleasant...I got the SILVERSPOT phone app earlier this year but never really used it other than to order tickets recently. Yesterday I discovered I earned a free movie ticket good till 08/06 and a free flatbread good till 08/01. Booked movie tickets on app last night and was hoping to get manager to extend me 1 day on flatbread as I never tried 1 While making food purchase I asked for a manager. One employee asked the other to find out why the manager was needed? I said because a guest wants to speak with him (simple enough, as a manager do you really need to ask or could you just show up and find out for yourself?). Manager arrived with an apparent attitude (didn’t get name because it wasn’t offered) and kept telling me after I explained situation that he couldn’t do anything because it was on the phone app. My reply was “your the manager, you can’t write off a flatbread for customer satisfaction ?? (Note spent $100 several days ago on 3 movie tickets and food watching Skyscraper He said he would speak with “food manager” but said 3 x’s at least I’ll only do it this 1 time (perfect cause I never asked you for anything before!!) ..Would think Manager had little more authority in given situation (and more customer service training) but finally got my flatbread (not worth it after the frustration of dealing with him)! Welcome feedback from Corporate Management as I’m debating returning and spending anymore of my hard earned ? Remember Perception is Reality !!

1  Thank redman852