“Much ado about nothing”
Review of Silverspot Cinema

Silverspot Cinema
Ranked #1 of 26 Fun & Games in Naples
Reviewed December 16, 2012

So they charge a fortune for lazyboy chairs, uncomfortable for most people and they call it 'unique'. You ain't foolin me, honey. And you ain't getting my business anymore - once is enough. I wish I could get a refund

3  Thank George K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,495)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"cupcakes"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed December 16, 2012

If you're willing to pay for a wide comfortable seat exactly where you like to sit, then this is the place. I bought a chicken quesadilla with fries and ate it during the movie--too salty and greasy. Drinking a beer during the movie was nice however. If you have time, I suggest eating at one of the better Mercato restaurants nearby.

1  Thank chazb0
Reviewed December 15, 2012

this theater is a first class theater. The prices are high, but it is more like an attraction than a typical night at the movies. You can get buckets of beer and the seats are like sitting in your living room. Best theater I have ever been to.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I recently moved to Naples, and were looking for someplace to go to movies. We went to AMC theaters in the mid-west, which were nice and had IMAX. There are no theaters in Naples that have IMAX yet. We heard about Silverspot & gave it a try... and let me tell you... this is THE ONLY theater we will go to now in Naples! They have huge leather seats, and you reserve your seat online. No having to get there early to make sure you get a seat. If you can plan this ahead of time, it's perfect. Also, I have to say, I had the best popcorn I've EVER had here. Mmmm I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It may be a few dollars more than other theaters, but totally worth it.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Everything about the Silverspot is first class. You can reserve your seats prior to the movie. The theater is extremely clean, the seats are large and made of leather (basically the size of a Lazyboy. I am 6'2" and had plenty of leg-room. The sound and screen are top of the line.
Silverspot serves the traditional movie theater food on top of having a sit down dinning area with full menu.The pizza was great which I ate during the move. They will give you a beeper to let you know when you pizza is ready. They also serve beer and wine. They do not allow young children into the theater which I really appreciate.Nothing worse than listen to a crying child when you spend money to enjoy a movie. Absolutely the best movie theater that I have ever been to.