“Good lace to stay in Naples”

Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples
Ranked #43 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Good location ... friendly staff ... highly recommend ... Alvin esp. was very helpful during our check-in, gave us a good rate, signed us up for the rewards program, and even threw in some info. on a good pizza delivery place down the road.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay here at our newly renovated Red Roof Plus+. I am also happy that my staff was friendly and exceed your expectations with rate, Redi Card and pizza, especially regarding Alvin. I will share your review with him and my entire team.

Thank you for your high marks and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed March 28, 2014

This trip was the best ever! Alvin treated us like we were family. He went way beyond his job duties. He saw the sun burn on my daughter and offered his own personal aloe vera jell. He was very personable and gave us a lot of history and advice on places to go in Naples. Alvin always had a smile on his face and made sure to say hello every time he saw us. You should be proud to have him as one of your employees!!!!!! Thank you Alvin for making our vacation a wonderful one! Keep up the great job!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so happy you stayed with us and enjoyed our Red Roof Plus+.

Alvin is a great asset to us and I thank you for speaking so highly about him. He does take a great deal of pride and enjoys going above and beyond. I will share your review with him and my entire team as this is a great example of exceeding guest expectations.

I hope your daughter healed from her sunburn and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We got in late. The guy at the front desk was helpful and had a really good knowledge of the area.
The room had a musty smell but seemed very clean. I would stay there again if got it on a deal. I would not pay full price for the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Very pretty view outside to pool area. Very poor sound insulation. Can hear people walking in the room above, clomp, clomp, clomp. Heard personal interactions from the room next door. Lacking in towels (although they gave extra once requested). Nicely landscaped. No breakfast. Clean rooms. Very poor WiFi. I worked with their provider (Wandering WiFi) three times for over an hour in two days to get and maintain access. Not good for work related internet access. No breakfast. Small pool towels. Did not get used shampoo replaced.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room in the front due to noise from the road and restaurant delivery vehicles.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and in sharing your experience with others. I am glad to here you enjoyed our beautifully landscape courtyard with heated pool. I do apologize for the Wi-Fi connection issues you experienced during your stay. That is something we were working on and I am happy to say we have a new provider and the issues have been resolved. I also do apologize for your hearing people around you.

We do have the IHOP restaurant on site which is open 24 hrs for breakfast and our coffee in the lobby 24 hrs as well.

On your next trip to our Red Roof Plus+ please ask to be upgraded to one of our Premium rooms. They are equipped with iron/iron boards, blow dryers, micro-fridge, coffee maker and supplies, an extra plush pillow, extra towels and a wonderful snack box which has orange juice, bottled water, popcorn and two granola bars.

We hope to see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We spent a week in a room overlooking the pool as most of them do. Our window room was on the ground floor and had a fridge and micro wave. The inn and the rooms have been renovated, the pool in particular has been relined etc and is very attractive. We booked some months ahead and paid $107 plus taxes per night which is remarkable for Naples in February.

People from all over staying here and most enjoying the pool. IHOP is on the same property and an easy walk to Olive Garden, everything else a short drive, for us at least (late 60s)

The landscaping around the pool with palm trees with fairy lights at night is particularly attractive.

Some rooms have a lanai / balcony, ours did not. Others I think look out over the parking lot, like everywhere prices are all over but for us, we booked online and great value. The two managers are charming and helpful and contributed to a nice stay.

PS Good laundry facility on the ground floor in s separate building, very convenient !

Room Tip: As long as you overlook the pool you should be fine.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review and in sharing your experience with others. I am so happy you enjoyed our newly renovated Red Roof Plus+ , our lovely heated pool and guest laundry. Like you mentioned being so close to downtown and the beaches we are the best value at what you paid being in peak season.

The rooms with the screened balconies are suites. They are perfect for weekly and monthly rentals. They have full kitchens equipped with all cookware and dishware, 2 flat screen TVs, separate bedroom with 2 double beds , pull out sofa, iron/iron board, blow dryer and can sleep 6 people.

Please inquire about our suites on your next stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed in a newly-renovated king room, and it was very nice. Everything worked, there was a nice desk area for my husband to use his laptop to do some work, and a small table and chairs. It was a pleasant room, and we'd definitely use this hotel again.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. Yes, we are the best value being so close to downtown and the beaches. I am glad to hear you stayed in one of our Superior King rooms, with the desk, micro-fridge, coffee and supplies. They are one of our most requested rooms.

We are glad to hear you will be back and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

just a stop over to sleep, but the rooms have been renovated, very modern, clean, nice pool area, hot tub, laundry facility. Got up & hit the road, no complaints& hot coffee in the reception area. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and your recommendation. I am glad you enjoyed our newly renovated Red Roof Plus+. I am also glad you enjoyed our lovely landscaped courtyard with heated pool and spa.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit