I stayed at this hotel for a wedding that was in Marco Island. There were many things wrong with this hotel.
1. The television channels all came in fuzzy
2. Could not connect to Wi-Fi
3. NOISY (I heard every footstep outside my door, every voice, and every door SLAM)
4. Room temperature was never comfortable. I got up multiple times during the night to turn the a/c up and down
5. Water was not even luke-warm for my shower
6. I was given 1 wash cloth in my room and when I asked housekeeping for another, they didn't have anymore, so I used a hand towel as a washcloth one day.
7. My first night there, there was hair on my "clean" sheets/pillows that was obviously not mine
8. I had to hold the toilet handle down in order for the toilet to even flush.
Needless to say, I did not sleep much while there, did not feel very clean since the water didn't even get hot and there was hair on my pillow and sheets, and not enough towels/wash cloths were left in the room for use. The lady at the front desk was very nice upon check-in though.More