Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples
$268
$229
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$142
$124
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$295
$269
$319
$174
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$199
Orbitz.com
$328
$231
  • Beachfront
All reviewsolive gardenfront desktin cityhot tubflat screen tvclean roomsfridge and microwavepool areaihopmotelfloridapetseverglades
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was a little leary of staying at a Red Roof Inn, but we stayed for 7 days in their suite and found it very comfortable, clean, and convenient. The pool and property was very well maintained, nice fire pit, hot tub, and picnic area. The best part of the hotel was it's location. So close to downtown and beaches. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I definitely would suggest the suite. Full kitchen to bring your own groceries in for breakfast and snacks.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our suites are the best value when staying weekly or longer, with the full kitchen, separate bedroom and dining. We love that all the suites overlook the heated pool and courtyard area. I am glad to hear you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer, such as the fire pit, hot tub and picnic area.

We take pride in our renovated resort style Red Roof and I am so happy you enjoyed you stay.

Hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

The first room we received had an overpowering mouldy smell, so we had it changed immediately. The new room was on the street side of the hotel. The room itself was good, with comfortable beds and good bathroom, but disappointingly without fridge or microwave. On two of the three nights we slept OK, woken just a couple of times by the intercom at IHOP from people ordering pancakes at their drive-up 24/7 window. On the third night drunk guests in the hotel cranked up their music at 1:30am and partied till 5am, untroubled by banging on the wall and asking them to turn it down.

The pool in the inner courtyard was good, if a little chilly, and the hot tub great.

Checking in you have to agree to an "optional" $1.50 charge per night to use the in-room mini-safe. As I had no intention of using it I immediately asked the charge to be removed, but no dice, you have to apply in writing after your stay to have it refunded. Not a lot of money but just annoying (and costing me more in credit card fees than the charge itself).

The hotel is OK, but next time in Naples I'll be looking for better.

Room Tip: Avoid street side (IHOP side) unless you're a very heavy sleeper
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you found our beds comfortable and that you enjoyed our renovated rooms. I am also sorry that you had experienced several unpleasant things during your stay. I deeply apologize for your loss of sleep that one night. It was unfortunate with the noise from the 24 hour restaurant on site. I will speak with the GM there and in hopes this is an isolated incident and speak with my security detail regarding any loud guests.

I would like more information on your stay as I want to refund the optional safe charge as well as speak more in detail about your first room so I can fix that issue. Please call me at 239 774-3117 or email me at, i0237@redroof.com.

Thank you and I look forward in hearing from you soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed at RRI based on price; feared a bad experience but got just the contrary. Rooms were recently updated, very clean, well maintained and everything worked perfectly. I would not hesitate to book.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations. That is our goal to WOW the guest with our Resort Style Renovation and our service.

I hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

All red roof inns are pretty much just a glorified version of motel 6 and this one was no different.
NO fridge and NO micro without paying $20+ more for the night - AND, of course, NO breakfast. So, even tho I qualified for the best rate, still a poor value at $56+ per nite. The remodel was good, the bed was just OK. I like the laminate floors.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JAMESD843

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you had a good experience with us and enjoyed our newly renovated inn.

We hope you stay with us again on your next trip to Naples.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I enjoyed the hotel and would go back . The room was clean and smelt nice. Except for the small patch of rug between the 2 beds being really dirty. That is why I down graded them on ratings-minor because most of the floor was a floating wood and clean. I believe they upgraded me to a fridge and micro-thanks. It was a comfortable stay. The walls are very thin but I did not have any problems people were quiet and seemed nice. Hotel even offers room service, prices seem okay. I didn't use because already bought meal before check in. May order next time, Good to know. Olive Garden close and IHOP in parking lot not attached to hotel. Convenient, clean, no problems, dog friendly without a fee :) Good for price. Will go back and will try other RRI's.

Room Tip: I stayed by the pool on same side as office. I would ask for that area again.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review! I am pleased to hear we were better than you expected and that you enjoyed our newly Resort Style Red Roof. We certainly are the best value being so close to down town and the beach.

We recently installed Cabanas out by our heated pool so next time you come in try them out they are a great addition to our courtyard area.

We look forward in seeing you on your next trip to Naples.