“Great hotel”

Ranked #38 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great hotel”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Although the building may be older, it has recently been remodeled and it is very clean. I am not a fan of staying in hotels and look at everything to see how clean or dirty everything is. I could not find anything wrong.

We stayed in a suite which was amazing. Full size fridge, stove, dishwasher and coffee pot. Separate bedroom with 2 full size beds. Easily this suite is equivelant to a small apartment. Our housekeepers did an amazing job cleaning our room every day, my only complaint was they kept leaving plenty of the sample soaps and shampoos. We kept putting them in our ice bucket to keep them out of our way.

The best part of this hotel is the shower pressure. OH MY GOD!! I got goose bumps with how good my showers felt. I'm not one to stand around in a shower. I go in and get out. Not here. I stood under that water and enjoyed every minute.

I would also like to add that I was in the office one day when Mishael was at the front desk. She was on the phone with a needy customer, had 4 people waiting to talk with her and other phone lines were ringing. She did an amazing job keeping her cool, kept a smile on her face and was very pleasant to everyone. Coming from a customer service background I can say I would love to work with her and she deserves a raise!

Would I stay here again, absolutely!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and in sharing your experience with us and other future guests. Our resort style suites are the best and I am glad you had the chance to feel the comforts of home by enjoying the full kitchen the seperate bedroom and the living room areas.

Our shower heads were replaced during renovation and I am pleased you enjoyed it.

I have shared your review with Mishael and my entire staff. It is always nice to hear great things.

Hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Athens
Reviewed May 27, 2013

A quite basic, but clean and recently refurbished motel, and the rooms did not give the impression of old or worn down as in many other motels at all.
Situated in a very good location in Naples, Florida. Very short car ride to the centre of old Naples and the pier. Helpful reception, quick check in and check out. Plenty of free parking space.
The only thing I missed in the room was a hair dryer and perhaps an iron (at least most of the motels have a hair dryer)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for you review. I am glad you had a chance to stay with us and enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. In the future on your next stay, we do have Superior King rooms available in which we just completed installation of hairdryers, irons and boards for your pleasure. We also have coffee and coffeemakers in those rooms as well.

For 2 beds, our suites have all those amenities above and has full size kitchens with all cookware and dishware, great for weekly stays. Take a look at our show room on your next visit.

Dornbirn, Austria
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night during our Florida trip. best starting point for going to Everglades National Park. nothing special, looking like every other Red Roof Inn, but clean and calm. Pool area looked nice but we didn't use it. IHOP is just in front of the inn, nice for breakfast. they are also offering coupons for McDonald's at the inn's reception counter - nice touch. complementary toiletries in bathroom. Tip: ask for room far away from vending machine... it's very loud there. Naples is lovely - don't miss the amazing sunset at the beach.

Room Tip: Tip: ask for room far away from vending machine... it's very loud there.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you had a chance to experience our hotel and our renovated rooms. It is the best value here in lovely Naples Florida.

During your next trip make time to enjoy the heated pool in our beautiful courtyard. We also have picnic tables and grills located behind the pool as well as our new firepit which is a delight to sit by in the evenings after a long day

We look forward in seeing you on your next trip to Naples.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The Red Roof Inn and Suites Naples was my favorite 2 night stay of a 21 day vacation in South West and East Florida. I had seen Red Roof Inns during previous holidays, but I never considered this brand in the past. I was under the impression that lower price may mean lower quality; I was wrong ! I was very, very impressed with the rooms, floors decorating. bedding, bathrooms and everything @ this location. The room we had was worth more than the price? I thought Red Roof was a budget motel.....but the renovations done to this property surpassed our expectations ! The gentleman at the front desk was super nice, and my only regret is that we did not make it back to Naples...and to this property. We will be back !

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am pleased you finally stayed at Red Roof Inns and that we exceeded your expectations in value, quailty and service.

I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated rooms. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.
Okeechobee, Florida
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Room was clean (seemed newly renovated) and price was amazing for Naples! It was close to everything. Maria R. at the front desk was super nice and really helpful. Beds were comfortable and the air conditioner kept the room cool. Oh! And the shower head was AWESOME! Great hot water with high pressure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank got2ormore
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and in mentioning Maria, I will certainly share your review with her and the entire staff.

I am pleased you had a chance to stay with us and enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. We take pride in our new product and happy our great service and renovation is being noticed.

We hope to see you again soon
Gainesville
Reviewed May 9, 2013

we stayed for one night in the king size bed room. Very clean. Looked like the pictures on the website. Fridge, microwave and coffee maker available. very friendly staff. Would recommend and stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Isolde F
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with others. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our renovated rooms especially our Superior Kings with coffee, microfridge and those 37' flat screens TV's. We are currently installing blow dryers, irons and ironing boards in those rooms as well to add that extra value to the guests.

We hope to see you again soon.
Hutchinson Island, Florida
Reviewed May 7, 2013

OK...We are not discussing the Registry Resort or Ritz Carlton (two in Naples by the way!) but we are giving good marks to this good value Red Roof Inn. Pets welcome, newly renovated and comfortable with a nice courtyard pool/spa/greenscape setting, walk to Pancake House and Restaurants, 3 minutes to Fifth Ave/3rd Street South Naples Metro/Downtown and hard-working staff make this a good place for business or min-get away in pricey Naples. All equipment worked well and weekends may be noisier due to Miami get-a-way crowds. Sooooooo...seek an exterior, non-pool room away from ice machines/stairway and you will enjoy as I did.

Room Tip: See above: Non-pool, facing East parking lot area.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated rooms, our beautiful courtyard and pool area. The value like you mentioned is the best being so close to downtown and the beaches.

We hope to see you again soon.