“NAPLES VALUE AND GREAT LOCATION” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples

Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples
Ranked #39 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Hutchinson Island, Florida
“NAPLES VALUE AND GREAT LOCATION”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

OK...We are not discussing the Registry Resort or Ritz Carlton (two in Naples by the way!) but we are giving good marks to this good value Red Roof Inn. Pets welcome, newly renovated and comfortable with a nice courtyard pool/spa/greenscape setting, walk to Pancake House and Restaurants, 3 minutes to Fifth Ave/3rd Street South Naples Metro/Downtown and hard-working staff make this a good place for business or min-get away in pricey Naples. All equipment worked well and weekends may be noisier due to Miami get-a-way crowds. Sooooooo...seek an exterior, non-pool room away from ice machines/stairway and you will enjoy as I did.

Room Tip: See above: Non-pool, facing East parking lot area.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated rooms, our beautiful courtyard and pool area. The value like you mentioned is the best being so close to downtown and the beaches.

We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Holland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My son had stayed here for a few days in January when relocating to Naples while waiting to move into his condo, so I decided to stay while visiting in April. I was on the second floor over looking the pool and it was fantastic. The first night I was slightly nervous staying at the hotel alone, but quickly realized that the place was quiet even with a fairly packed parking lot and a lot of young travelers staying. The entire Red Roof Inn team did a fabulous job of keeping everything neat as a pin and assuring a quiet family friendly enviornment during my entire 5 night stay. Keep up the great work in Naples!

Room Tip: Pick a pool/courtyard view it's quieter and lovely to walk out and see the pool.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your wonderful experience with others. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated rooms especially the poolside in which you mentioned. Our guest love those rooms as they can experience the landscaped courtyard and the pool.

Thank you for recognizing my team efforts. I will share your review with them as it is always encouraging to hear good things from our guests.

Hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples
Martigny, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

People at the front desk were very nice and very helpfull.
The room was great, very clean and comfortable (but no fridge, no coffe maker, no microwave).
The pool area was excellent with nice palm tree landscaping and a nice hot tub.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PhilG892
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and sharing your experience with others. I am so glad you had a chance to experience our newly renovated rooms. We are so proud of our new product.

We do have poolside rooms available that have microwave and refrigerators and our Superior King rooms with coffee maker and microfridges as well. I apologize we may have not had them available at the time of your stay. Please be sure to inquire on your next time here.

Moncton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

They have clean, newly updated, comfortable rooms. There is a lovely pool area and it 's a great location close to the historic district. There are lots of restaurants nearby as well. We booked one night but stayed 2 because we were so pleased with this accommodation. There are no frills only coffee in the lobby but it has the basics at a price you can't beat. I paid $51.00 online.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Marjorie W
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with others. We are so proud of our renovation and I am glad you had a chance to experience it.

I will share your review with my staff as it is encouraging to us to hear great things from our customers.

Hope to see you again soon
Sheffield, South Yorkhire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We booked a suite which had one bedroom, a living area, bathroom and a large kitchen area. There was also a screened in balcony. I was really quite impressed for this price range. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly and the pool area was great. Lots of parking and the location was excellent too. Great, considering the price range.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FayeMar
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated hotel especially the suites. The full size kitchens and the seperate bedroom is a huge hit amoung our seasonal guests as well as the screened lanais.

Thank you and we appreciate your business.

Vantaa, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked Red Roof Inn for one night stay in Naples. Our room faced the pool, was very clean and comfortable for two adults, good for a short stay. The only minus I can give was the shortness of shampoo, one tiny piece of shampoo hardly is enough for two people - I think the hotel is saving in a wrong issue here.

Maria at the reception was very friendly and helpful - all smiles:). 24/7 coffee is a nice treat.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with others. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated rooms. Thank you for your advice on the shampoo, that is something we are currently upgrading at this time.

I will share your review with Maria and my entire staff. Thank you for mentioning her.

Hope to see you again soon
Burlington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Property has been recently upgraded and is probably the nicest I have seen in this price range. Very modern and different i.e., tile floor, bowl sink, flat screen TV. I heard from locals that this used to be a not so good place, but it is just the opposite now. Staff and facility were top rate, at a great rate!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank flvt4
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review. I am pleased you had a chance to experience our new renovation with the latest modern touches.

I will share your review with my team and we appreciate your business.