“Excellent, Safe, and Budget friendly!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Join RediCard-Free Nights
Ranked #37 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Holland, Michigan
“Excellent, Safe, and Budget friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My son had stayed here for a few days in January when relocating to Naples while waiting to move into his condo, so I decided to stay while visiting in April. I was on the second floor over looking the pool and it was fantastic. The first night I was slightly nervous staying at the hotel alone, but quickly realized that the place was quiet even with a fairly packed parking lot and a lot of young travelers staying. The entire Red Roof Inn team did a fabulous job of keeping everything neat as a pin and assuring a quiet family friendly enviornment during my entire 5 night stay. Keep up the great work in Naples!

Room Tip: Pick a pool/courtyard view it's quieter and lovely to walk out and see the pool.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your wonderful experience with others. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated rooms especially the poolside in which you mentioned. Our guest love those rooms as they can experience the landscaped courtyard and the pool.

Thank you for recognizing my team efforts. I will share your review with them as it is always encouraging to hear good things from our guests.

Hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Martigny, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

People at the front desk were very nice and very helpfull.
The room was great, very clean and comfortable (but no fridge, no coffe maker, no microwave).
The pool area was excellent with nice palm tree landscaping and a nice hot tub.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PhilG892
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and sharing your experience with others. I am so glad you had a chance to experience our newly renovated rooms. We are so proud of our new product.

We do have poolside rooms available that have microwave and refrigerators and our Superior King rooms with coffee maker and microfridges as well. I apologize we may have not had them available at the time of your stay. Please be sure to inquire on your next time here.

Moncton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

They have clean, newly updated, comfortable rooms. There is a lovely pool area and it 's a great location close to the historic district. There are lots of restaurants nearby as well. We booked one night but stayed 2 because we were so pleased with this accommodation. There are no frills only coffee in the lobby but it has the basics at a price you can't beat. I paid $51.00 online.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Marjorie W
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with others. We are so proud of our renovation and I am glad you had a chance to experience it.

I will share your review with my staff as it is encouraging to us to hear great things from our customers.

Hope to see you again soon
Sheffield, South Yorkhire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We booked a suite which had one bedroom, a living area, bathroom and a large kitchen area. There was also a screened in balcony. I was really quite impressed for this price range. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly and the pool area was great. Lots of parking and the location was excellent too. Great, considering the price range.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FayeMar
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated hotel especially the suites. The full size kitchens and the seperate bedroom is a huge hit amoung our seasonal guests as well as the screened lanais.

Thank you and we appreciate your business.

Vantaa, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked Red Roof Inn for one night stay in Naples. Our room faced the pool, was very clean and comfortable for two adults, good for a short stay. The only minus I can give was the shortness of shampoo, one tiny piece of shampoo hardly is enough for two people - I think the hotel is saving in a wrong issue here.

Maria at the reception was very friendly and helpful - all smiles:). 24/7 coffee is a nice treat.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with others. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our newly renovated rooms. Thank you for your advice on the shampoo, that is something we are currently upgrading at this time.

I will share your review with Maria and my entire staff. Thank you for mentioning her.

Hope to see you again soon
Burlington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Property has been recently upgraded and is probably the nicest I have seen in this price range. Very modern and different i.e., tile floor, bowl sink, flat screen TV. I heard from locals that this used to be a not so good place, but it is just the opposite now. Staff and facility were top rate, at a great rate!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank flvt4
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review. I am pleased you had a chance to experience our new renovation with the latest modern touches.

I will share your review with my team and we appreciate your business.

Chandlers Ford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We arrived back at The Red Roof Inn in Naples for our annual US vacation from the UK, we missed staying there last year as renovation to the rooms was being carried out so we were unable to stay there. but this year we were back, and I have to say how good the renovation has been all the rooms have had an excellent overall. The garden fire pit was a bonus on a chilly evening.
The staff at the front desk are all so friendly and helpful I would like to give a special mention to Maria who always has a smile on her face and nothing is too much for her to help and advise us.
Dawn, you should be proud of your team including the house keepers.
We are looking forward to returning next year already

Room Tip: Pay a little extra and have a 1st floor room over looking the pool area.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jamesadrian
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and sharing your stay with others. I am glad you came back to enjoy our newly renovated rooms and our new fire pit.

I am very proud as you mentioned of my staff and they take such pride of our new product. I will share your review with them and Maria will be pleased you mentioned her.

Hope to see you again soon!