“Great renovation!”

Ranked #41 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Great renovation!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to stay at this property, and the room renovations and improvements are terrific. This property has the all-new "next Gen" rooms, all of which are comfortable and well-appointed (with free internet service.) The pool area is immaculate and all in all, it's a very pleasant and affordable place to stay. I'd surely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Bill L
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed our newly renovated property and our pool.

We hope to see you here again soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Naples, Florida
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have stayed here in the past due to location and rates, but the entire property was closed for several months this year and has been completely renovated. The location is great both for convenience to Tin City and downtown Naples and is also steps away from both an IHOP and Olive Garden Restaurant. Comfortable, clean rooms,.updated furniture, flat screen TV and a great pool and deck area. Several of the suites have small screened sitting lanais overlooking the pool area- very relaxing!. The office is staffed with two helpful and motivated ladies, Dawn, the new manager and Marie, her assistant seem genuinely concerned about their guests ... Complimentary coffee and newspaper in the lobby. Check it out, I think you'll be surprised and pleased.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank jamesw34467
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for your review. I am excited that you enjoyed our new rooms and shared your thoughts for everyone to see. We take pride in our new product and our beautiful pool area. Our courtyard has always been a relaxing and peaceful getaway for our guest and I am glad you had time to enjoy our little piece of heaven.

I will share your review with Maria and the rest of my staff as it is a great motivator for all of us. Thank you for the individual recognition.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stay on Red Roof inn, on last September, the rooms are renovated, comfort beds very clean and big bathroom, wood floors very smart !!! fast internet available, you must ask on the desk - check in - about Coffee machine on room..if available.. ..pool amazing !!
good recomended...

2 Thank Alex C
Dear Alex P.

Thank You for your review. It is so nice to hear what my guest are saying. We are so proud of our renovated rooms and the little extras you mentioned. We now have information at the desk for the guest that shows our amentites on all rooms and regarding our Superior King Rooms with in room coffee.

Thank you again and look forward to have you stay again real soon.
Pinellas Park
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I stay at this hotel when we visit Naples due to its location and IHOP restaurant next door. This time it was greatly improved due to renovation and new management. But this new mgmt really cares! They even called after we were settled to see if all was well (no one does that these days!) The handicap room was fine but no shelves in bathroom so we asked to see a regular room the next day. Michelle and Maria in the office were happy to accommodate and we moved to the regular room. It worked out beautifully. On checkout my husband fell outside on parking stone (he wasn't watching) and a nearby doctor came to his aid since he was bleeding badly. Again, office was so helpful, even gave us bandages, and we stayed another night until he felt better. When we go to Naples again, we will definitely stay here! And thanks to Maria and other hskpg gals - they try very hard to please.

Room Tip: FYI - there is no continental breakfast here since IHOP is within 200 ft or so. But 24-hr coffee i...
3 Thank Bob - Norma B
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. It is always nice to hear comments like yours and I am so happy you were able to experience our renovated rooms.

I will take your advice and look into having shelves in the accessible rooms, after going in and taking a look I agree, it certainly could be useful.

I appreciate you mentioning Mishael and Maria and the wonderful service they provided you and your husband. I will share your feedback with them, as it is always encouraging to hear positive comments from our guests.

I am sorry to hear of your husbands fall. I hope he has made a complete recovery and we send him our best.

Look forward to having you stay again!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I will start by saying that we did not end up staying at this hotel. The hotel from what i saw looks clean, new and very well kept. However, I had called ahead to confirm that rooms were available. On the phone I spoke to a girl who listed me all the rooms that were available and I then confirmed the online price that was quoted on their website. She told me that yes, the room I wanted was available for the two nights that we wanted it; yes, that was the price and yes we could pay cash on arrival. However after driving 3 hours from Tampa on arrival I was told the room would cost me considerably more. I politely informed the lady at reception that I had spoken to somebody the previous evening and that they had told me that the rates were as such and that we could just turn up and pay cash. At this point the lady told me that she was on duty last night and had not answered the phone to anybody. I told her exactly what time I had called to which she proceeded to call me a liar.
I can assure you that I was neither lying nor dreaming nor anything else. I would not have made the drive to this specific destination without previously calling ahead to make sure that there were rooms available and that they were within our budget.
We have previously stayed in Red Roof Inns in Florida and have until this point found them to be an excellent budget option. The rooms and staff have always been excellent in my opinion but as a matter of principle, having been called a liar by a member of staff we decided to stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Book online and pay in advance to avoid being ripped off.
2 Thank neast1549
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to begin by saying how sorry I am for your experience. This is not how we want our guest to feel and I am embarrassed.

Without knowing the date you arrived and to whom you spoke with, I will directly speak with everyone on my staff and share your review as a learning tool for them.

I will briefly explain how our Red Hot Deals rate works. It is an "on line" rate which gives the guest 20% off for marking a reservation through our system on line. This rate is not available for walk in guests. However with that being said, my staff, is empowered to make decisions to accommondate a guest when needed to ensure their happy and retain their business. We fell short on that, and again I apologize.

Please let me make this right for you at my inn or any Red Roof Inn in the country. Please call me 239 774-3117 or email i0237@redroof.com so we can discuss what you need and make it right.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Travelers are raving about these Naples hotels

Charleroi, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Wow! The last Red Roof I stayed in was in Miami. The Naples property had been recently renovated and was beautiful! Very different than the last time I stayed up north, the room had wood floors with carpeting in front of door and under beds, the furniture was sleek and modern, with flat screen TVs mounted on the walls...and the beds. Lets just say that at my age, I usually wake up several times to to go to the bathroom, but I layed my; head on the pillow and 8 hours later, I woke up feeling completely rested and refreshed! My room was a Superior King, Desk space, fridge, microwave and safe to store my laptop in while I ate at the adjoing IHOP! The staff, Maria, Michelle and Cynthia were great, and the guy overnight,made sure I felt safe and secure all night! Although it was storming outside " Huricane Issac" I did not get to use the pool, but it sure looks beautiful! Olga cleaned my room and everything was sparkling! I understand there is more renovation work coming and I hope to get back soon! Do yourself a favor and stop in. I was there on business and used the free Wifi, it worked great and so did I!

Room Tip: I think the rooms overlooking the pool are quieter, less noise from the street!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review. We are so proud of our newly renovated rooms and I am glad you had the chance to enjoy the experience. You mentioned all the great amenities from the Flat screen TV's, the modern furniture, the new Serta mattress, our wonderful Superior King room to the Free WIFI. I am so happy you were delighted. I will share your review with my staff as they will be encouraged to continue exceeding guest expectations.

Thank you again and next time your here please enjoy the pool.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The rooms are now renovated nicely with new bedding, bathroom fixtures, paint, flat screen TVs, and we were the FIRST people to stay in the new rooms - the hotel had just re-opened the day we checked in, so we had the place all to ourselves. Alvin from the front desk was great! After checking out, we realized that we had left some clothing items there, and he tracked them down until we were able to come back and pick them up. All in all, for a budget hotel in Florida, this is the best that I have stayed at for the price.

Room Tip: It's worth it to get a poolside room if you can.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Benontheboat
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Good Afternoon Valued Guest,

Thank you for your on-line review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated inn and all the upgrades you mentioned from the new bedding, flat screen TV's, vessel sinks with granite tops, and that we are 100% smoke free. We take pride in our new product and look forward to seeing you again. By that time we hope to have our new fire pit and picnic area completed for your pleasure.

Thank you for taking time and letting us know your wonderful experience!