“WOW!!!!!!”

Ranked #39 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Charleroi, Pennsylvania
“WOW!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Wow! The last Red Roof I stayed in was in Miami. The Naples property had been recently renovated and was beautiful! Very different than the last time I stayed up north, the room had wood floors with carpeting in front of door and under beds, the furniture was sleek and modern, with flat screen TVs mounted on the walls...and the beds. Lets just say that at my age, I usually wake up several times to to go to the bathroom, but I layed my; head on the pillow and 8 hours later, I woke up feeling completely rested and refreshed! My room was a Superior King, Desk space, fridge, microwave and safe to store my laptop in while I ate at the adjoing IHOP! The staff, Maria, Michelle and Cynthia were great, and the guy overnight,made sure I felt safe and secure all night! Although it was storming outside " Huricane Issac" I did not get to use the pool, but it sure looks beautiful! Olga cleaned my room and everything was sparkling! I understand there is more renovation work coming and I hope to get back soon! Do yourself a favor and stop in. I was there on business and used the free Wifi, it worked great and so did I!

Room Tip: I think the rooms overlooking the pool are quieter, less noise from the street!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review. We are so proud of our newly renovated rooms and I am glad you had the chance to enjoy the experience. You mentioned all the great amenities from the Flat screen TV's, the modern furniture, the new Serta mattress, our wonderful Superior King room to the Free WIFI. I am so happy you were delighted. I will share your review with my staff as they will be encouraged to continue exceeding guest expectations.

Thank you again and next time your here please enjoy the pool.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Naples, Florida
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The rooms are now renovated nicely with new bedding, bathroom fixtures, paint, flat screen TVs, and we were the FIRST people to stay in the new rooms - the hotel had just re-opened the day we checked in, so we had the place all to ourselves. Alvin from the front desk was great! After checking out, we realized that we had left some clothing items there, and he tracked them down until we were able to come back and pick them up. All in all, for a budget hotel in Florida, this is the best that I have stayed at for the price.

Room Tip: It's worth it to get a poolside room if you can.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Benontheboat
DawnHughes, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ and Suites Naples, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Good Afternoon Valued Guest,

Thank you for your on-line review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated inn and all the upgrades you mentioned from the new bedding, flat screen TV's, vessel sinks with granite tops, and that we are 100% smoke free. We take pride in our new product and look forward to seeing you again. By that time we hope to have our new fire pit and picnic area completed for your pleasure.

Thank you for taking time and letting us know your wonderful experience!
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We stayed in the suites at the Red Roof Inn in Naples FL in January 2012. Great location and the suites are extremely spacious and have a full size kitchen. Great value and would stay again. We spoke to other guests who are frequent return visitors. The suites have a screened balcony which overlooks the large courtyard pool and garden.

Room Tip: Do not take a room overlooking the IHOP at the front as the noise of delivery trucks at 5.00am will...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank cad307
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Red Roof Inn in Naples is conveniently located, about a 15 minute walk from 5th Avenue, and 10 minutes to Tin City. We had a car, so it was perfect for us and easy to get to the beach and around. For the price you pay you get a large motel room with good water pressure in the shower, free wifi and parking. There is also an ihop right next door for breakfast if you fancy. The pool is clean and in the centre of the complex with lots of sun loungers, a nice bonus for a motel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Norfolk, Nebraska
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Staff is very friendly and efficient. Reflection of management. Would come back any time.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Cedar Creek
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I loved everything about this property. Alvin was fantastic! We were celebrating our anniversary and my birthday. He upgraded us to a room by the pool and the hot tub. Landscaping was very tropical and relaxing. Location close to everything. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: They have all different types of rooms, even apartments to satisfy your needs. The pool is heated
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Lehi, Utah
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This hotel was good for a Red Roof Inn. The property was beautiful and the pool was fun. Our carpet was dark blue, so you could see every previous spill which was really disgusting. I threw a towel over the spots and wore shoes in the room. (YUCK!) The bedding was average. Customer Service and location were great, as was the property.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family