$126
$249
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

1,020 results
All reviewsdawn the cookbasketball courtfront desksocial hourputting greenfull kitchenhot breakfasthome away from homefree breakfasthot tubwould stay here againgreat place to stayeach morningpool areatwo bedroom suitethe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
Reviewed January 26, 2009

WOW! so nice,clean,friendly, helpful service!! Hot breakfsts included was wonderful!! Happy Hour with Hot food, Beer ,Wine & sodas... friendly guest & staff!! Hot tub, putting green, pool,etc.

great location..1 mile off Rt75!! next to hooters & friendlys & Ital Market Cafe!!!( homemade pastas)...great pizza.

go there & enjoy!!!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank VavaOceanCityNJ
Reviewed November 15, 2008

We chose this hotel for it's closeness to Route 75, as we were arriving late and did not want to search around. The reviews were good and it had a nice looking pool area. We booked for one night, but stayed for 3. We had just done the New York Marathon and wanted a few days R&R in Florida. It was just the place we needed. Very easy to find off 75, with lots of facilities nearby, with Naples center and beach only a few minutes drive away.

Very friendly and helpful reception. The rooms are very spacious with good kithcen facilites. Good size bathroom and everything is clean and tidy. The king bed has a pillow matress which you just sink into. Superb.

Nice hot and cold breakfast choices with good coffee. You can also have free tea and coffee all day from the breakfast area. Free internet use.

Well maintained pool area and garden, with a very hot tub. Plenty of loungers - a nice place to chill.

In the evening there is a free bar with beer, wine and soft drinks from 17.00 to 19.00, with some nice free food. Also a free BBQ one night a week. It is like going to a friends house for the evening. Such a nice friendly place. They won't let you spend any money here. Even the wine and snacks purchased at reception are good value.

We paid well under $100 a night for 2 people with full breakfast, free drinks and food. Such a nice place and superb value. If you're in the area stay here. You will not regret it. Could not fault it in any way.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank NeilandBarbara
Reviewed September 2, 2008

I stayed at this resort on Friday, August 29th. I found the studio unit to be extremely spacious and well appointed. The bed, in particular, was magnificent! The complimentary breakfast was very good and a nice jump strat before my 2 hour drive home. I might have just found myself a nice little getaway spot. I wish I couldve stayed longer.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2008

My family of five stayed here for one night on June 11th and I was pretty impressed. The front desk staff was extremely helpful (no matter how many times I bugged them). The bartender (a pregnant girl) wasn't the friendliest I'd ever met, but that wasn't enough to spoil my visit. They had a free cocktail reception the night I was there with free draft beer, wine, or soda. The best part was that they were also grilling hamburgers and hot dogs out by the pool for the guests so we really didn't even need to spend any money on dinner that night.

The pool area was clean and neat, with plenty of lounge chairs. Although I should have, I didn't use the exercise area so I can't comment on that. The included breakfast was fine for a freebie, but you'd be best off hitting the Perkins or IHOP around the corner if you wanted a really tasty meal.

The room itself was completely clean and having the full-size kitchen would be great for a longer stay. We had a king bed and a pull-out sofa so our family had just enough room without being overly crowded.

I'd stay here again if I were in the area, no problem.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2008

We visit this hotel several times a year. We love it! Our family of 4 gets the one bedroom suite and there is plenty of room for us all. Nice kitchen, clean bathrooms and bedroom. Pool is nice and maintained well. There is shopping down the street and lots of places to eat cose by. Sign up for the honnors program and you can get a later checkout time.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family