1,029 results
All reviewsdawn the cookbasketball courtfront deskhamburgers and hot dogssocial hourputting greenfull kitchenhot breakfasthome away from homefree breakfasthot tubwould stay here againeach morninggreat place to staypool areatwo bedroom suitethe breakfast area
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The Hawthorn is a Wyndham-branded suite hotel. It is a clean efficiency and quite spacious and comfortable. It is off a major boulevard, but far enough back that there is no noise intrusion, and it is within a half mile of I-75, so quite convenient to get to, and the proximity to the various strip malls can be convenient. It's a suburban environment.

Cost is not rock bottom, but quite reasonable. Here are the extras. The breakfast is quite substantial and is included. This would be buffet style scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, coffee/tea/juices/milk. Also, waffles, cereals, various bagels, breads and muffins, fruit. This is not much different from some more upscale hotels I have patronized. Every evening, there is a hospitality service: complimentary wines and beers, and some hot food. One evening, they had fired up the grill and were doing dogs and burgers, the next, it was meatballs. Nothing to make a big fuss over, but it's a nice extra, especially if you have kids who like their comfort food. Given the extras, I'd suggest that the cost compares well with anything in the area.

I have to say that we ran to this place after a very poor night at a nearby competitor, and were appreciative that the desk showed us a room and allowed us to check in early. I'm guessing that as a Wyndham-branded hotel, they have a reputation to uphold, even as a suburban economy suite hotel. The extra care shows. I would have no qualms about spending several nights at a place like this again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Montreal-Mathman
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind and thorough review! I am pleased to hear that the staff took great care of you after an unfortunate experience at another establishment. Every employee takes pride in taking care of our guest's needs. We all hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Friendly helpful staff, spacious well equipped rooms, high speed internet, nice pool, free welcome drinks at bar 5-7pm M-Thurs. The manager even worked the room at breakfast asking about our stay. An all round good value base.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jerry A
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you for your kind words! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all hope to see you on your next trip to Naples.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We spent two weeks in early November at the Hawthorn Suites in Naples, Florida. I can't imagine staying anywhere else! This motel is spotless. The property is beautifully maintained and it is close to several beaches, nice restaurants and all sorts of things to do.
I first selected this motel because of the kitchen (we like to eat in more often than go out) but I return because of the staff. The staff at this hotel is friendly, professional and so good at their jobs that they make it seem effortless to tend to the needs of everyone staying there.
I have met at least 3 front desk clerks, each is cheerful, helpful and always smiling and accommodating. The manager leaves his office to mingle, and greet guests, and ask if you are pleased with your stay.
Dawn keeps the breakfast buffet stocked and makes you feel welcome every morning. Cindy is always ready with a smile and a glass of wine or beer at Happy Hour (and munchies to go with your beverage). Juan makes sure the grounds are beautiful and treats you to grilled burgers on Wednesday evenings and the housekeeping staff is the absolute BEST! Our room was cleaned, fluffed, and polished to a mirror shine every single day without fail. There is nothing you could want for that they will not try to provide for you.
We really didn't want to leave! If there had been a room available on the day we checked out we would have stayed a few more days.
We try to get to Naples at least once every year but we won't spend a night anywhere else. We have come to feel as though this is our home away from home.
See you in 2013! I can hardly wait!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed and great review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. I will make sure to tell Dawn, Cindy, Juan and the housekeeping staff about the kind things you have said about them. We all look forward to seeing you in 2013!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My stay was good. There were only 2 issues with the room....1. the a/c wasn't working very well as i had it set on 55F and the room was still 70F, 2. the sheets need upgrading as they felt like "100 count"...sand paperish.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am sorry that you experienced problems with the a/c in your room. I trust that this issue was resolved prior to your departure. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.