$120
$179
$240
$139
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$318
$253
Priceline
  • Beachfront
$309
$289
Priceline
1,017 results
All reviewsdawn the cookbasketball courtfront desksocial hourputting greenfull kitchenhot breakfasthome away from homefree breakfasthot tubwould stay here againgreat place to stayeach morningpool areatwo bedroom suitethe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
A TripAdvisor Member
SAN DIEGO
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My stay was good. There were only 2 issues with the room....1. the a/c wasn't working very well as i had it set on 55F and the room was still 70F, 2. the sheets need upgrading as they felt like "100 count"...sand paperish.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am sorry that you experienced problems with the a/c in your room. I trust that this issue was resolved prior to your departure. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

All staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast station always looked clean and tidy even at the end of service. Room very clean and comfortable great bed and lovely white towels. Thanks to all

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Michael R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you for your kind words and the 5 star review! It is good to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness of our rooms and breakfast area. We are all glad that we could provide you with a little R & R after cleaning up from Hurricane Sandy. We wish you the best after such a disaster in your hometown and hope to see you again for more rest and relaxation in the near future.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Peoples dog beside us barked at everything. I gave it some time and thought it would settle down but it never did so I called the front desk and I was told the problem would be taken care of. It never was taken care of and to make it worse the dog would come clear up to the the door and bark at the bottom wich was an inch and a half off the floor wich made it even more loud. This went on for two days and two nights. I turned on the fan to help dampen the barking. I can't believe the dog owners had no respect for others. I could not imagine doing this myself. Bad smell of dog crap outsde both in front and back of hotel. Made my wife sick to smell. I'm a dog owner and love dogs but I never would do this. Also no place to sit at breakfast. Was a large area to eat but I guess not big enough. Everything else was ok.

1  Thank Garrett W

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I would first like to apologize for the noise coming from a pet near your room. We typically try to keep pets in a certain area but this is not always possible. I would also like to apologize for the smell outside of the hotel. I assure you that the smell was not coming from animal feces. We are a green hotel and regularly use organic fertilizer. This fertilizer does have an odor that is unfortunately similar to pet feces. I hope that you will come back to Hawthorn Suites for your next trip to the Naples area.

Reviewed November 22, 2012