1,037 results
All reviews dawn the cook basketball court front desk hamburgers and hot dogs social hour putting green full kitchen hot breakfast home away from home free breakfast hot tub would stay here again each morning great place to stay pool area two bedroom suite the breakfast area
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This was my second year staying here. I enjoyed it just as much as the first time even though it rained every day. Never did get a chance to go swimming in the pool or make it to the lovely beaches. Love the size of the rooms, and the cleanliness. The hot breakfast is great, coffee was great too. The staff is very friendly, from the front desk to the wonderful housekeepers who do a great job. Good size work out area. Would ask for a room closer to the elevator next time. Close to some great restaurants, and I-75 was within 1-2 miles. Highly recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
TDWhite, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

I wish the weather would have been better during your stay with us so you could have had more time to enjoy the pool and the beach's. That being said I am glad that you enjoyed the rest of the hotel and that our staff took good care of you. On your return to Naples please make sure that you do request a room closer to the elevator when making your reservation and we will make every effort to get you where you desire.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Very friendly staff, from the front desk ,maid service,maintanance dept. Everything in working condition,very good kitchen utencils,bed, room,all toels,soap,shampoo,paper towels available without asking. Excellent job done.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ROBERTLD
TDWhite, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Mr. Lutz,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hawthorn Suites of Naples. Hopefully we will see you back in Naples soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The staff was kind and courteous, the location was helpful and I would stay there again. Check in was helpful, the cleaning staff was respectful and always made sure I had all the necessities. Management was top notch as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
TDWhite, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

It is always nice to hear when a guest such as yourself enjoys there stay with us. If there is anything I can do to assist you the next time you are in town please let me know.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

A very nice get away; loved everything about my stay...This was my Birthday Weekend, I could have not choosen a better place to send it at... Walking distance to all types of restaurants in a very clean area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Denise,

Happy belated Birthday from all of us at the Hawthorn Suites. I am dlieghted that you choose to stay with us for your birthday weekend and appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you next year if not sooner. If there is anything that I can do to make your experience more memorable next time please let me know.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My family and I loved this hotel. We had the one bedroom suite and it was comfortable for 2 adults and 2 children. Breakfast was great and plenty. Well maintained property. Very close to I-75 to hop on and off and Publix and Walgreens about 5 minutes away. We were able to use the discount walk in coupon for a two night stay and they honored it. Tammy was very helpful over the phone regarding use of the coupon. Would be back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
TDWhite, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Tammy is a great asset to our team and I am delighted to hear that she was so accomodating to you. We take a lot of pride in ensuring our property is well maintained and it is great to hear that our guests like you notice it. Thank you for the kind remarks and if there is anything that I can do to make your next visit more enjoyable please let me know.