1,037 results
All reviews dawn the cook basketball court front desk hamburgers and hot dogs social hour putting green full kitchen hot breakfast home away from home free breakfast hot tub would stay here again each morning great place to stay pool area two bedroom suite the breakfast area
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The staff was kind and courteous, the location was helpful and I would stay there again. Check in was helpful, the cleaning staff was respectful and always made sure I had all the necessities. Management was top notch as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
TDWhite, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

It is always nice to hear when a guest such as yourself enjoys there stay with us. If there is anything I can do to assist you the next time you are in town please let me know.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

A very nice get away; loved everything about my stay...This was my Birthday Weekend, I could have not choosen a better place to send it at... Walking distance to all types of restaurants in a very clean area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Denise,

Happy belated Birthday from all of us at the Hawthorn Suites. I am dlieghted that you choose to stay with us for your birthday weekend and appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you next year if not sooner. If there is anything that I can do to make your experience more memorable next time please let me know.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My family and I loved this hotel. We had the one bedroom suite and it was comfortable for 2 adults and 2 children. Breakfast was great and plenty. Well maintained property. Very close to I-75 to hop on and off and Publix and Walgreens about 5 minutes away. We were able to use the discount walk in coupon for a two night stay and they honored it. Tammy was very helpful over the phone regarding use of the coupon. Would be back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
TDWhite, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Tammy is a great asset to our team and I am delighted to hear that she was so accomodating to you. We take a lot of pride in ensuring our property is well maintained and it is great to hear that our guests like you notice it. Thank you for the kind remarks and if there is anything that I can do to make your next visit more enjoyable please let me know.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We have stayed at the Hawthorn Suites several times now and wanted to stay again this year but the receptionist on duty on the 10th August this year make sure we did not stay there. In the past we have used hotel discount coupons and have used them for a 4 and 7 night stay and never had any problems with them. This time however was very different, went into the reception and ask if we could use the coupon for a 10 night stay, that would still have been over $700, but the pompous, unfriendly and very rude receptionist looked down her nose at us and stated that the coupon was only good for 1 night after that it would be more expensive. We said we would not bother, her reply was a sarcastic 'have a nice day' In this day and age with the economy being as it is I dont know of any establishment that is willing to turn down over $700. Have e-mailed Hawthorn Suites but have not received any reply.

Room Tip: Didnt get the chance of staying in any room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maureen b

Based on the two emails that we exchanged I was glad to hear that you where delighted with the service you recieved on prior stays and wish that you had received the same service on your most recent visit. I have spoken with my entire staff about the negative experience you experienced when you went to check in and I assure they are all aware how important each and every guest is and how much a first impression matters. We do allow coupons to be used at certain times of the year and we do offer discounted rates for guests that plan to stay an extended time period such as you. I wish the coupon rate could have been extended to you when you arrived for more than one night but due to availability it was not available. If there is anything that I can do to make your reservation process more seamless on your return to Naples please let me know.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I just got back from staying here for a week. What a great place. Very clean inside and out, suites are spacious with comfortable beds, full kitchen, and most of all the staff is so friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast every morning and complimentary happy hour Monday-Thursday from 5-7. We had a great time. If you visit Naples, Hawthorn Suites is the place to stay....you will not be disappointed. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
TDWhite, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Kim,

I was delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful experience while staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again when you are back in Naples.

Sincerly,