1,029 results
All reviewsdawn the cookbasketball courtfront deskhamburgers and hot dogssocial hourputting greenfull kitchenhot breakfasthome away from homefree breakfasthot tubwould stay here againeach morninggreat place to staypool areatwo bedroom suitethe breakfast area
Reviewed June 24, 2012

EXCELLENT hotel! Clean Inside and out, Quite, Accomodating Staff, Economical! Comfortable bed even more comfortable than higher priced hotels of this caliber. We will stay here each time we visit Naples.

Room Tip: Looking at the pool is pretty and yet still quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paige C
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I selected this hotel for a one-night stay for a traveling group based on its high environmental rating, but quickly realized that it was an exceptional choice all around. The rooms were luxurious and had full kitchens. The common areas were spacious and elegant. There was a complimentary hot breakfast, a complimentary cocktail hour, and a beautiful pool. But the highlight was meeting the staff - from Michelle who helped me to book the trip and handle the logistics of a group of nine with diverse needs, to Kate who put together extremely thoughtful goody bags for the group, to Tami who helped me trouble-shoot last minute challenges with a smile. I felt like I had an entire team on my side! You will not be disappointed if you select this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Amy F
TDWhite, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Amy,

I love to hear that you selected us for being a good environmental steward and was delighted that my associates took such wonderful care of you. If there is anything more that Ican do for you on your next trip to Naples please let me know.

Tom White

Reviewed May 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights, arriving on May 22 and checking out on May 25. We don't usually stay with this hotel chain, but since we couldn't find Country Inn & Suites nearby, we took a chance. The property is easy to get to and has some beautiful grounds, both in front and in the back. However, we noticed some disturbing signs upon entering. First, the doors do not open automatically. This makes it a two-person effort to get luggage on the cart into the lobby. Checking in was fine, but we were told there was only one elevator; normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but our suite was a long walk from where the elevator let us off---about as far from the elevator as you could get. The room itself appeared to be roomy enough, but we soon noticed that the bathroom was filthy. There were hairs visible on the floor and on the tub! And, to make matters worse, the toilet was not working properly. Add to that a slow-draining sink, and we called the desk to complain. We were attended to promptly, and offered an upgrade to a one-bedroom suite at no extra charge. We accepted this offer, and moved in to a much cleaner and nicer room. One added benefit to this hotel was the mid-week nightly free wine, beer, soda and hot hors d'oeuvres. We didn't particularly care for the hot food, but it was popular, and the wine was a nice touch. The hotel is an easy access to I-75 and to all points in Naples. The staff was pleasant and accommodating, but all-in-all we would not stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank John A
TDWhite, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed our grounds. I do hope that you'll give us another chance and stay with us on your next trip to Naples. If you decide to stay with us in the future and would like help with your luggage please call us before you arrive and we will make every effort to assist you with your luggage when you arrive. When making your next reservation if you would like to be near the elevator or on the first floor please let us know and we will make every effort to accommodate you. We normally receive rave reviews on our housekeeping so I was surprised to see that you had such an unfortunate experience. Rest assured I spoke with our Executive Housekeeper, Inspector and the housekeeper that cleaned your room and let them know what you encountered and reminded them how we need to be diligent in our cleaning. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and do feel that this was isolated incidence.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

spacious rooms and great time. pool was nice. i personally loved the room and the area around it. will be back

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning. We look forward to seeing you when you. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive remark

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I booked through EXPEDIA and stayed at Hawhorn Suites in Naples on May 2nd and checked out May 3rd. I traveled 9 hours and arrived exhausted. I was told the entire hotel water was going to be shut off at 8 am on May 3rd for about 4 to 5 hours!!!!. I was really upset because my plan was to sleep in because I had to work late and then drive another 9 hours the next day. I had to get up extra early so I can shower and brush my teeth.

Nothing was mentioned on the website of EXPEDIA stating water shut off nor did EXPEDIA bother contacting me. I have requested some compensation for this and EXPEDIA said they would not compensate me, but they would get with the hotel for compensation. It has been almost two weeks and I have not heard anything!!!! This really bothers me that EXPEDIA does not follow up with a courtsey email or call!!! I will never Book through EXPEDIA Again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Beach S
TDWhite, Owner at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

I am sorry to hear that you did not get a good nights sleep when you stayed with us. The night before you arrived we noticed a leak in a pipe on the first floor. Our plumber informed us that the leak could not be repaired until the next day and that it should be fixed as soon as possible to prevent water damage. The plumber informed us that in order to fix the problem all the water would have to be drained out of the pipes. We then scheduled our plumber to come back out the next morning and drain the water out of the lines so it could be replaced. I hope that you’ll stay with us the next time that you are in Naples so you will be able to see that this was an isolated incidence.

Sincerly,