Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples
$153
$142
Doubletree.com
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$229
  • Restaurant
$289
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbasketball courtfront desksocial hourputting greenfull kitchenhot breakfasthome away from homefree breakfasttwo bedroom suitewould stay here againgreat place to stayhot tubthe breakfast areanice pool areaeach morningnice stayhousekeeping staff
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We stayed at the Hawthorne suites for several days at the beginning of March. We were attending a wedding and most of the wedding guests were booked at the Best Western down the block. I spoke to a manager at Hawthorne suites to cancel my reservation citing my reason as cheaper at Best Western and most guests were booked there. He was so nice on the phone that I decided to keep my reservation and I canceled with the Best Western. (took 5 mins for BW to answer the phone and then the background sounded so chaotic) That was fortuitous since our hotel was wonderful with clean large rooms that were quiet and the Best Western was quite run down with a musty smoky odor.

I am grateful to the manager for talking me out of the Best Western, there is no comparison. The staff was lovely, very friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and refreshing and the dining area where we had breakfast was immaculate. The breakfast buffet offerred many selections and was continuously refilled. We were unable to take part in the evening happy hour due to our wedding commitments but it always looked fun and lively.

We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Maureen S
kctnaples, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments I am so glad you were able to see the differences between our hotel and the competitor as we strive every day in every way to make your stay most enjoyable. If there is ever anything I can do for you please contact me personally my direct contact information is 239-593-2408 or kevin@hawthornnaples.com. I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kevin J Short Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 2, 2012

The only bad thing- this hotel is far enough from the beach. Otherwise, it was clean, with friendly stuff, small but good pool; decent free breakfast buffet; nice free afternoon snacks by the pool...

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Natalie44124
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Stayed here on a quick visit of one night, and ended up booking two nights we were so comfortable! The staff are fab, so friendly. I read the reviews and thought people were a little over the top about their praise, but actually staff here are excellent. The room was super clean, fresh smelling and beautifully decorated. We had a ground floor room, and could hear some noise of footsteps above us, and faintly could hear a tv next door, but not enough to bother. The bed was fabulously comfortable, great mattress, cotton sheets and pillows. But our favorite bit was the gym, pool and jacuzzi. I stay in hotels alot, and most gyms are rubbish. But their gym is fantastic, with high quality equipment, with plugs for headsets and 3 wall mounted tvs! . I had an excellent workout. The pool and jacuzzi are outdoors and under palm trees. We swam and bubbled - in January (!) - as they heat both properly. The breakfast was above average - hot homemade oatmeal, pancakes, bacon/sausage and eggs, good pastry and bagel selection, strong hot coffee and plenty of juices. Only complaint is that they need far more tables. We waited 10 minutes to eat breakfast as every table was full. We also stumbled across the afternoon happy hour, with free wine and hot/cold mini buffet. Very relaxing end to the day. Could easily do a weeks vacation here.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room so you don't have anyone walking above you!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RCox
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Very nice hotel, very clean, and very nice employees. Called later in the evening and got a better price than what was on the internet. Then when I checked in they extended that rate for my entire stay. We were traveling with a young child from a cold climate and the desk clerk allowed us to take him to the hot tub even though it was after closing as long as we promised to be quite. The rooms are clean and I would compare them to homewood suites if you are familiar with that chain. Breakfast is your average hot continental breakfast every hotel has. Location is nice for being right off the interstate. I would stay there again no problem if the rates were good.

Room Tip: Did not hear any interstate noise in the hotel at all.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank rseeger
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We stayed here during a soccer tournament and found the hotel comfortable and accomodating. A good value.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family