“poor staff” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)

and 1 more site!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #35 of 59 Hotels in Naples
“poor staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

I thought the hotel was awesome from top to bottom . the staff was very rude and not professional. this was not the first time that we stayed at your hotel and had a problem with the staff... higher qualified staff would be a must for my return.. we stay in a hotel about seventy five times a year for business and pleasure.. I think you guys are almost there...What a shame that your staff is the deciding factor for our non-return status. colledge kids and business degreed individuals are the best for these jobs.. be blessed and I am sure that you will find this surey helpful!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank toddg758

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Miami, Florida, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Good staff and very decent room. The free breakfast is always a plus and my wife and I like the area very much. The hotel was recently renovated and look pretty modern. Always lots of parking even on holidays. It's driving distance to many places and has good freeway access (I-75).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank josemG4460HA
Naples
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

First of all this hotel was given a three star on Hotwire and it should have been a one star. Our first room was on the third floor. As soon as we opened the door the room smelled like smoke. We were told the hotel is all nonsmoking. It was small and had two double beds. My two children had trouble fitting never mind my husband and I. It was dirty, had no refrigerator, and our ice bucket was missing. Then my daughter went to use the bathroom and the floor was wet and there was still human waste in the toilet. We complained to front desk and they moved us to the first floor. The room didn't smell and seemed a little cleaner. I went to use the bathroom and there was a cockroach on the floor! That was it-we left! We have stayed at la Quinta hotels before but this one was terrible. Also there were dogs everywhere!

• Stayed July 2014

2 Thank Jennyrose3
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

It was so nasty. I found roaches crawling in and out of the fridge and mind you it was empty. I tried calling the desk and the phone sounded like it probably had bugs in it too it did not work. When I finally get downstairs the clerk tells me oh they must have left the fridge open as if that makes it better. He says well I can't move you tonight would a discount make you happy $20 bucks no it didn't make me happy. Then he proceeded to hand me ROACH Spray and a spray Cleaner so that I the guest can kill them and he says I recommend you spray the room. I finally get moved the next day and to top it all off is found a roach on my luggage. Will never stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Naples, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Found this to be an excellent hotel, both quality and price. As dog owners this hotel was a real bonus, no cost for the dog and easy acceptance of our pet. Switching to La Quinta for future hotel needs.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Blue Ridge, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Excellent stay, two minor problems - toilet stuck and ran a lot and the door lock didn't always operate correctly but since we had 2 dogs with us, we declined to ask to have it repaired. Centrally located but the access from I-75 is confusing and can be inconvenient depending on the direction you are coming from.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Nice place for a short vacation in Naples
Smokey smell in bedrooms at night which was a little strange
Breakfast was ok. Maybe some fruit would be good
Hotel and room was clean
Pool had a few bugs which we would have fished out if there had been a net

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple