“Pet Friendly”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #34 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Blue Ridge, Georgia
“Pet Friendly”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Excellent stay, two minor problems - toilet stuck and ran a lot and the door lock didn't always operate correctly but since we had 2 dogs with us, we declined to ask to have it repaired. Centrally located but the access from I-75 is confusing and can be inconvenient depending on the direction you are coming from.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Nice place for a short vacation in Naples
Smokey smell in bedrooms at night which was a little strange
Breakfast was ok. Maybe some fruit would be good
Hotel and room was clean
Pool had a few bugs which we would have fished out if there had been a net

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have stayed at this location three times in the last four months.. Staff has been always friendly. and accommodating. Shout out to James who is always gracious! Thank you to Sofia (house keeping) who took the time out to ask if I needed anything for my room..

This trip I ventured out to see what else was around... Walmart is right across the way... I went out to find a closer Publix and there it was before 41 and on 41 there are plenty of other options for dining.This location is right off of I75 and it is very quiet. I am a pet lover, this location they are welcomed! Their were a few furbabies around this weekend..

Room Tip: I enjoy the rooms on the end of the hall...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This hotel was a very good experience for our 3 night stay and I would stay there again. Room was clean and everyone was very friendly. Very convenient to downtown Naples as well as restaurants. Our room did not have a refrigerator, but that was not a problem and we did not ask for a room with one. Rate was extremely reasonable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Considering this place is right off the freeway, it is unbelieveably quiet. The reviews I read were not so great....but travelling with my parrot and needed this location. Extremely quiet. The place was pretty packed with guests and their animals over Memorial Day weekend. The pets were all so well behaved. The only complaint that I would have is that their breakfast area could really use a few more tables. The elevator is extremely slow. The property is close to 20 years old and has been refurbished. They have done a very nice job with it. I would stay again in a heart beat and am never scared by most reviews....In the case of this property, I felt the negative reviews were pretty unfounded. As a Travel Agent, I would send guests to this property if they were looking for a moderately priced property. The property is nice, clean, tidy and the staff does a nice job as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Nice, newer hotel next to several fast-food restaurants. A short distance from downtown Naples. Very close to Interstate 75 and Alligator Alley. We usually stay at the LaQuinta in downtown Naples when we come down to visit our relatives, but they were booked. This was our first time at this particular hotel. We love LaQuinta, because we can bring our animals with us.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed May 17, 2014

What a great place and great service, will stay here again ... Great Location and friendly staff. They had a great breakfast to serve everyone in the morning and it was very quiet at night , we got great rest at this location , very clean rooms .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple