“Great hotel, just remodeled, clean and cosy”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #34 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Orlando, Florida
“Great hotel, just remodeled, clean and cosy”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Just a one night stay in this hotel but it was great! The beds are comfortable, the decoration of the room is modern and updated. New carpet and new furniture. We had a pleasent stay. Our breakfast was good, no complain at all. The staff was fine and friendly.
I would choose this hotel again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Heidi H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Pisa
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We booked 2 nights on Internet for a non smoking room.
The hotel was fully booked, they gave us a room on the 3rd floor and only 1 key.
The person in charge was efficient, even if not particularly friendly.

There was a slight smell of smoke in the hall, but the bedroom had an unbearable stale air freshener smell and very strong cigarette ash/smoke. Not just a bit, we didn't stand it more than 10 seconds. It was suffocating, I travel a lot in the States and know what to expect from a room.

I had to call Expedia twice to get my money back, It was late at night and had problems finding other solutions, but would never spend a night in that dump.

Besides, it appears that the hotel is booked mainly by locals who live there, if not worse. I would never return. Don't spend your money there. Naples is pricey, spend more than 100USD and stay somewhere better or go to Fort Meyers.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michele B
Elkton, Maryland
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Our room was slightly run down in comparison to other LaQuinta Inns & Suites where I have stayed. The room had a musty smell that was covered with a minty fragrance of some sort. The bath tub had hair in it and on it. Seems like maybe it wasn't cleaned after the last guest?? Our room was slightly run down in comparison to other LaQuinta Inns & Suites where I have stayed. The room had a musty smell that was covered with a minty fragrance of some sort. The bath tub had hair in it and on it. Seems like maybe it wasn't cleaned after the last guest?? The internet connection was extremely slow.

When we went down to breakfast, the waffle mix was almost completely empty - I couldn't even get a full cup to make a whole waffle. The waffle maker did not keep time so I had to time the waffle. The syrup container was empty and at least one side of the toaster did not work.

There was not a computer with printer for guest use. The gentleman (maybe James) working the front desk was going to let me use the one in the office to print a shipping label. He was very helpful.

We were only here for one night, but would not recommend this hotel at all.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rbeamer
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed in their accessible room with a roll-in shower over the weekend . The shower rod is one of those curved ones which extends the showering space, this design also extended the bottom of the curtain past the raised lip to keep the water in the roll-in shower. This causes the shower to flood the bathroom floor every time someone takes a shower. My wife and I have stayed in this same room 2-3 times over the past 3 years when we have visited family. I have been reporting this same problem to the manager over this time span and no corrective action has been taken.
In addition, the hotel smells from cigarette smoke no matter which floor you are on. The breakfast served is very basic (toast, cereal, waffle maker with no toppings other than packaged cereal).
If you are looking for a cheap no frills place to stay near Naples this hotel will work for you. On future trips we will avoid the hassle and stay at the Fairfield Suites down the street.

Room Tip: Avoid the accessible roll-in shower room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Suppo28
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel was great, very nice and clean. The staff was very helpfull, room was nice and very affordable. Would recommend it. We stayed only one night, but we stay in this area for soccer all the time and it's conveniently located to the fields.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I was a little weary upon arrival at the hotel. The girl at the front desk was training and her trainer wasn't very helpful.

Once we got through the check in process we got to our room. WOW! Was I impressed!!!! The room was huge and the décor was very modern contemporary. It had an entire sitting area with a couch as well as a chair and then another chair. I told my husband that the only thing they could do to improve the room is put a simple curtain to separate the sleeping area from the bathroom so the light doesn't come through as much. Other than that.... I was totally impressed with this hotel and I would stay here any time I'm in the area and definitely would recommend it to EVERYONE that is looking for someplace to stay! It's a great value!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple