“Not a Good Time!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #32 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Our room was slightly run down in comparison to other LaQuinta Inns & Suites where I have stayed. The room had a musty smell that was covered with a minty fragrance of some sort. The bath tub had hair in it and on it. Seems like maybe it wasn't cleaned after the last guest?? Our room was slightly run down in comparison to other LaQuinta Inns & Suites where I have stayed. The room had a musty smell that was covered with a minty fragrance of some sort. The bath tub had hair in it and on it. Seems like maybe it wasn't cleaned after the last guest?? The internet connection was extremely slow.

When we went down to breakfast, the waffle mix was almost completely empty - I couldn't even get a full cup to make a whole waffle. The waffle maker did not keep time so I had to time the waffle. The syrup container was empty and at least one side of the toaster did not work.

There was not a computer with printer for guest use. The gentleman (maybe James) working the front desk was going to let me use the one in the office to print a shipping label. He was very helpful.

We were only here for one night, but would not recommend this hotel at all.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rbeamer
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed in their accessible room with a roll-in shower over the weekend . The shower rod is one of those curved ones which extends the showering space, this design also extended the bottom of the curtain past the raised lip to keep the water in the roll-in shower. This causes the shower to flood the bathroom floor every time someone takes a shower. My wife and I have stayed in this same room 2-3 times over the past 3 years when we have visited family. I have been reporting this same problem to the manager over this time span and no corrective action has been taken.
In addition, the hotel smells from cigarette smoke no matter which floor you are on. The breakfast served is very basic (toast, cereal, waffle maker with no toppings other than packaged cereal).
If you are looking for a cheap no frills place to stay near Naples this hotel will work for you. On future trips we will avoid the hassle and stay at the Fairfield Suites down the street.

Room Tip: Avoid the accessible roll-in shower room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Suppo28
Bradenton, Florida, USA
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel was great, very nice and clean. The staff was very helpfull, room was nice and very affordable. Would recommend it. We stayed only one night, but we stay in this area for soccer all the time and it's conveniently located to the fields.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I was a little weary upon arrival at the hotel. The girl at the front desk was training and her trainer wasn't very helpful.

Once we got through the check in process we got to our room. WOW! Was I impressed!!!! The room was huge and the décor was very modern contemporary. It had an entire sitting area with a couch as well as a chair and then another chair. I told my husband that the only thing they could do to improve the room is put a simple curtain to separate the sleeping area from the bathroom so the light doesn't come through as much. Other than that.... I was totally impressed with this hotel and I would stay here any time I'm in the area and definitely would recommend it to EVERYONE that is looking for someplace to stay! It's a great value!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 7Denver17
Eleuthera, Bahamas
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was very pleased with the quietness and easy access to the hotel. I liked the restaurant and shopping. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful.
I am a member of La Quinta and I am always satisfied and pleased when I stay at this hotel chain.
I can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Naples, Florida, USA
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Over all we had a wonderful experience at your hotel, however our main complaint is that the bathroom was not clean.There was hair on the floor and tub as well as the tub did not appear clean. I cleaned it myself and sprayed it with disinfectant.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Sarasota, Florida, USA
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The hotel had newly remodeled rooms that were very nice and comfortable. I chose this hotel for the convenience of being located right at Alligator Alley to make my trip to the Port Of Miami a fast and convenient one. The beds were pillow top and very comfortable, and this was the primary reason I chose this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo