“Bang for the Buck”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #32 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The staff was very nice and helpful. We were brock down for two days with our truck and the staff was very understanding with our situation. We were able to stay in the same room until truck was repaired. The place is very dog friendly, and the rooms were clean and comfortable .

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The rooms are average, but the beds are comfortable, the TV's are HD, the microwave and fridge worked great, and the A/C only cuts out when the power goes off in a thunderstorm. Now, the rooms could be a little cleaner (hint, hint, staff!), but the day and night managers did a great job making our stay very pleasant.Oh, one thing does need to be addressed; steer clear of the gypsy construction crews. They are bad news no matter where you go.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had just bought a new home in the Naples area and came down to start buying furniture. The first night there we had to stay in a hotel before we could get our new furniture delivered. We have used LaQuinta in the past for trips down I75 because we travel with our 85 pound golden Retriever.

This hotel was perfect for our needs. It was clean and quiet and located only a few miles from our new home. As ususal, the free breakfast was great. A concern was the construction in the area but that is not La Quinta's fault. There were also not many resturants in the immediate area but some down the road. I recommend this place for those traveling down to the keys or just staying in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed here with my family for two nights based on reviews. Everyone seemed to be pretty happy with it. Our first room had hair all over the bathroom floor so they gave us a different room. This room also had hair all over the bathroom. The area is small, like my child's bathroom at home, so I know to sweep and mop this tiny floor takes about 2 minutes, max. The room was an adequate size for three of us. The beds and bedding are nice and the pool is pretty good. The make-your-own waffle machine for breakfast is good. Out of 4 people on staff I dealt with only two were friendly to me. One was actually very "put out" by me when I couldn't see the contraption that holds the bags for doggie waste. She had to come out the front door to show me. James and another person (sorry I didn't get her name) were nice. The construction is horrible right now. I noticed another LaQuinta nearer to 5th Ave. restaurants and shopping but I believe they charge a fee for your pet and I'm sure it's more per night. The AC worked well and the ceiling fan is nice. The towels were good. There are quite a few pros to the place but the dirty bathrooms discount them all. The toilets (both we had) are very hard to flush and have rings in them. They need to be replaced. Both tubs we had have yellow stains here and there. The shower head was decent. We got a great rate of less than $60 per night and I'm glad that's all it was.

Room Tip: We travel with our sound machine so we didn't hear any noise. The hotel was pretty quiet.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were very impressed with this hotel. Most important to me was how clean it was. The beds were amazing. The room was large and decorated nicely. Flat screen t.v. with a nice selection of channels .Nice towels and bed linens. The AC was wonderful and the ceiling fan was a real plus. We enjoyed the breakfast. A nice assortment. We didn't use the pool, but I loved how you could only get in through the hotel with your room key. The staff were all nice and check in and check out was a breeze. I highly recommend this hotel!! Oh and BTW it is pet friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple