When I started looking for hotels I chose to go with a mid range price, hoping to save money, and that the place was decent. I was in for a great surprise upon our arrival. The room with the king size bed is huge. The room is clean and very tastefully decorated with wood furniture (new, not old), a flat screen TV, a comfortable reading chair, and a work desk and chair. The rugs look new. The bathroom is very clean and I was surprised that the towels are soft and actually white, not like in other hotels where the towels look like they've been used to clean cars (I usually travel with my own towels, but don't need them here). The complimentary breakfast had a good variety of cereals, toast, bagels, juices, tea and coffee, eggs, and even a waffle maker. The hotel is close (2 minute walk) to Dunkin Donuts, Taco Bell, McDonalds for late night snacks, but they also have a small shop in the lobby where you can get anything from medication, toiletries, chips, soda and even frozen dinners like Lean Cuisine. This hotel has set the tone for our stay, and so far we are loving everything about Naples!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located just six miles east of downtown Naples and the beautiful white sand beaches, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) is the place to stay in southwest Florida. From here, it is not far to the Tin City waterfront shops and restaurants, and to outlet mall shopping only a ...see morefew miles away. Stay here when attending events at Germain Arena, International College, Florida Gulf Coast University, and Edison Community College, only a half mile from here. Physicians Regional Medical Center is 4 miles south & Naples Community Hospital is just 10 miles away. We are just 30 minutes south of South West Florida International Airport and a few minutes away from the Naples Airport. Marco Island, Everglades City & Ava Maria are only 20-30 minutes away. We are also close to attractions such as the Everlgades, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center, Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Naples Botanical Gardens, Collier-Seminole State Park, Florida Sports Park, Picayune Strand State Forest, Philharmonic Center for the Arts. Many popular golf courses are minutes away. Start a beautiful Florida morning at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) with a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and a free USA Today in the lobby. All rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker ,iron/board, and more. We are pet friendly. There is a heated outdoor pool for your enjoyment and a laundry facility for use at your leisure, plus available fax/copy services at the 24-hour front desk. Bus, RV, and truck parking available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites-Naples East (i-75) Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Inn And Suites-Naples East (i-75)
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta