As our previous hotel didn’t have any more rooms for another night, my family and I spent one day in this hotel in December. The two rooms were clean and well equipped with a microwave, which always come in handy. The inconvenience the noise the dogs made in our floor, I suppose there was three rooms with them, which gave me a bad impression. I love animals, but I find it uncomfortable to share a room in a hotel with them. For those who like, this would be a great option. Even if the rooms don’t appear to have any traces of animals, it was still an unpleasant condition. A suggestion for hotel chain that allow pets would be a separation of the floor to the guests that have animals and to those who don’t.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located just six miles east of downtown Naples and the beautiful white sand beaches, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) is the place to stay in southwest Florida. From here, it is not far to the Tin City waterfront shops and restaurants, and to outlet mall shopping only a ...see morefew miles away. Stay here when attending events at Germain Arena, International College, Florida Gulf Coast University, and Edison Community College, only a half mile from here. Physicians Regional Medical Center is 4 miles south & Naples Community Hospital is just 10 miles away. We are just 30 minutes south of South West Florida International Airport and a few minutes away from the Naples Airport. Marco Island, Everglades City & Ava Maria are only 20-30 minutes away. We are also close to attractions such as the Everlgades, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center, Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Naples Botanical Gardens, Collier-Seminole State Park, Florida Sports Park, Picayune Strand State Forest, Philharmonic Center for the Arts. Many popular golf courses are minutes away. Start a beautiful Florida morning at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) with a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and a free USA Today in the lobby. All rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker ,iron/board, and more. We are pet friendly. There is a heated outdoor pool for your enjoyment and a laundry facility for use at your leisure, plus available fax/copy services at the 24-hour front desk. Bus, RV, and truck parking available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites-Naples East (i-75) Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Inn And Suites-Naples East (i-75)
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta