“Good Place to stay Good location Family Friendly and Pet Friendly”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #31 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed here with my husband, daughter and my small dog. The room was clean and the place was well kept. Staff is friendly from the person at the desk to the housekeepers tending to the rooms. What I also found remarkable is the next morning the gentleman who checked me in remembered my name as he said good morning. I have stayed at other hotels regulary and I don't ever recall anyone saying hello to me by name. The Breakfast was good. I enjoyed the coffee and waffles. This hotel is near I-75 so it's easy to get where you want to go. Plenty of places to eat and a walmart nearby so I can pick up any last minute things I may have forgotten. The parking lot had one or two lights out but I felt safe enough to walk my dog late at night and early in the morining.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Weeki Wachee, Fl
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Great accomodations at a good price. Decent breakfast was offered. It would be nice if the rooms had a small microwave. Nice to have an HBO channel on the TV. There should be much more sugar available for making the coffee.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My parents and I had a great stay, even though we stayed there for just one night. The beds were comfortable, the breakfast was delicious, and the front desk clerk was very friendly. We got a room at an affordable price. Also, the swimming pool out back was so nice and clean, I was swimming for a long time! The La Quinta Inn & Suites in Naples by I-75 is worth staying there again!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Had a great stay even though I was there for just one day. Close to the Highway and close to the Everglades. So I was happy. Would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
A TripAdvisor Member
Cape Haze, Florida, USA
Reviewed July 23, 2012

What drew us was the fact that pets stay at no extra charge. When I made the reservations, I told the front desk that this was an anniversary trip and I wanted the room and accomodations to "be remembered for the right reasons." We were extremely pleased with what we found.
I just told my kids about it since they have pets and travel.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This hotel is wonderful. The bkfast buffet is much better now. The beds and pillows are the best. We recommend this hotel. Just make sure the maid knows you're not to be disturbed the morning of your departure. Otherside, she'll come a knockin' bright and early!

1  Thank tarponbytes
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Some were to find that quiet restful place were its all good and the rooms and bedding nice and soft

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo