This hotel is located just off I75 at exit 101. We selected it for the price, even though it was 10 miles + to Naples proper. Currently, there is some construction on the main road in front of the hotel so it is a little complicated to get in and out. There was no noise from the road. Our room was on the side facing away from the road.
I rated only average because of the dirty, smelly halls which made me concerned about the cleanliness overall. For the price, I think it was otherwise a nice enough place to stay. We didn't have much contact with the staff. There was no problem with our reservation or the bill etc. I think we would stay here again despite some concerns.
The entry way and the lobby were nicely decorated. The carpet in the halls is worn and often looked in need of vacuming. Also the hall had a stale smell maybe from old cigarette smoke. One day we came in and the hall was refreshingly scented, but by the next day it was back to the stale smell. The smell was not in our room.
Our room was fine. The fixtures, decor, and so on were very basic, but totally functional, which was acceptable considering the pricing. Our king bed was comfortable. The vanity area was well lit. I am always thankful for this as with more florescent lighting and less wattage in use in more and more hotels sometimes I can hardly see in the vanity area.
The included breakfast was okay. The selection was somewhat limited. There were no hot foods except for making your own waffles. They had boiled eggs, microwavable oatmeal, 3 basic cold cereal chioces, muffins, bagels, orange juice and a few other items. Some mornings it was crowded. There was a TV set up in the middle of the food buffet and people would stand in the way watching TV. So with that, plus the small food area it was crowded.
We found the location pretty convenient to downtown Naples because a main road into Naples was right in front of the hotel or you could take I75 to other northern exits to go over to the beaches, Venetian Bay area, or state park beaches. The other main road to the side of the hotel takes you to Marco Island and crosses the Tamiami Road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located just six miles east of downtown Naples and the beautiful white sand beaches, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) is the place to stay in southwest Florida. From here, it is not far to the Tin City waterfront shops and restaurants, and to outlet mall shopping only a ...see morefew miles away. Stay here when attending events at Germain Arena, International College, Florida Gulf Coast University, and Edison Community College, only a half mile from here. Physicians Regional Medical Center is 4 miles south & Naples Community Hospital is just 10 miles away. We are just 30 minutes south of South West Florida International Airport and a few minutes away from the Naples Airport. Marco Island, Everglades City & Ava Maria are only 20-30 minutes away. We are also close to attractions such as the Everlgades, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center, Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Naples Botanical Gardens, Collier-Seminole State Park, Florida Sports Park, Picayune Strand State Forest, Philharmonic Center for the Arts. Many popular golf courses are minutes away. Start a beautiful Florida morning at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) with a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and a free USA Today in the lobby. All rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker ,iron/board, and more. We are pet friendly. There is a heated outdoor pool for your enjoyment and a laundry facility for use at your leisure, plus available fax/copy services at the 24-hour front desk. Bus, RV, and truck parking available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites-Naples East (i-75)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites-Naples East (i-75) Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta