“Our stay enjoyed- Thanks to Hope, The Concierge”
Review of Hilton Naples

Hilton Naples
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 10, 2010

We came down for a get away and possible relocation visit and stayed at the Hilton Naples, first let me say that the property is beautiful and very comfortable to stay at, easy to enter and exit and get to the amenities i.e., gym, pool, resturant, bikes, etc. As i said came down for a relaxing time but thinking of relocating and your concierge was wonderful, she could have not been more helpful, my wife and i are in the service business( Hairstylist and Server) Hope Haworth set us up with names of businesses, phone numbers, even appointments to meet with proscective managers and owners. On the leisure side with were given bikes to ride, names of beaches to go to and great resturants to dine at including Shulas Steak house( loved the Ribeye steak and mashed potatoes) She also through her charm and personally got me a great tee time at a very challenging golf course, while my wife enjoyed a deep tissue massage at a local spa. This is not the first time we have stayed with Hilton Naples and won't be the last, with people like Hope Haworth working for you, we'll be back. We also had our Scottish terrier with us and he was treated as a guest as well, as a dog owner that is most important and Champ wanted for nothing our entire stay. Thanks again!

Tom & Sharon McDonald
North Kingstown, RI

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank tm2890

Reviewed July 10, 2010

Great hotel if you have kids. Nice pool with shade in the AM. Van to the beach as well. Hope helped us out with a great place to eat "Roy's". Will come back!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank swany9404
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2010

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know that you & the kids enjoyed the Hilton Naples. Check back in the 1st Qtr of 2011 when the Children's Museum of Naples opens giving families more options to enjoy Naples!

Reviewed July 4, 2010

We had a wonderful experience at the Hilton in Naples, FL. The hotel was beautiful and the staff was extremely accomodating. Specifically the conceirge Hope Haworth. Hope was there to greet us when we arrived and always seemed to be available whenever we needed anything. I would definitely visit the Hilton Naples again!!

2  Thank merrigold096
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2010

Thank you for writing about your great experience at the Hilton Naples. I have shared your comments with Hope and the rest of our staff. We all look forward to your return to Naples.

Reviewed June 30, 2010

My stay at the Naples Hilton was fabulous. We were promptly greeted and welcomed by the reception staff . Hope, the concierge, was so helpful and friendly. She offered to call in dinner reservations, taxis and even gave us extra umbrellas for the beach.
The hotel offers complimentary beach umbrellas, coolers and chairs, bikes, water at the gym, shuttles to and from the beach and computer usage in the business center. We had members of our party stay at a neighboring hotel and they had to rent EVERYTHING. The rooms are spacious and very clean and the pool was charming.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank dean3818

I love hearing the fabulous remarks & appreciate you letting us know! The entire team at the Hilton Naples strives to make luxury affordably priced. I’m so glad to hear that we are succeeding in this endeavor. Come back & visit soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2010

As we arrived at the Hilton Naples, we were greeted by the Hilton concierge, Hope Haworth. My husband and I travel a lot for both business and pleasure and we have never met a more wonderful, accomdating concierge like Hope. Our room was great and the stay was memorable. We would definitely visit the Hilton Naples again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank karenlarry86

Thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience at the Hilton Naples. I’m thrilled that your husband & you were able to enjoy yourselves. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 27, 2010

My husband and I picked the Naples Hilton based on TripAdvisor reviews and were pleased with the choice. The staff couldn't have been friendlier. Our room was large, and the bed comfortable. (I wish there had been pay-per-view movies on TV, hence the room score of 4 out of 5.) The pool was lovely. The location wasn't central, but we weren't far from anywhere. I'd strongly recommend it.

1  Thank NewYorkJudy
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2010

I’m thrilled to hear you were pleased with choosing the Hilton Naples to spend time away with your husband! Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay and providing your recommendation. Please let us know when you would like to return to Naples again. I’d love to welcome you back as our valued guest!

Reviewed June 21, 2010

We stayed at the Hilton Naples June 18-20th and had a wonderful experience. The location is convenient, just off 41 and Pine Ridge Road, within walking distance to the Waterside Shops and restaurants. The hotel offers complimentary valet parking which was also a nice feature. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful-- always smiling! If you want to go to the beach they offer free shuttle service with beach towels,etc. which is a nice ammenity. We stayed using the AAA rate and received complimentary hot breakfast in Shula's restaurant each day. You can have the buffet and/or ask for anything off the regular menu such as omeletes and waffles. Yum! Our room was quiet, comfortable and very clean. We were on the executive level and the afternoon snacks/drinks were a nice touch. And Nadia in the executive lounge was very nice. My only complaint and I can't really say it's a complaint because we had such a fantastic experience was that I was surprised they don't offer "pay per view" movies in the room. My husband said the Wi-Fi was so-so. Overall, this is a fantastic place to stay if you are looking for a good business hotel or a couples/family retreat away. Will definitely return.

2  Thank snowbunnyFL

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Hilton Naples. I appreciate you mentioning our front desk staff, as well as Nadia from our Executive Lounge & have shared your comments with them. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next getaway.