“Best wedding location ever!”
Review of Hilton Naples

Hilton Naples
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Naples
“Best wedding location ever!”
Reviewed April 27, 2010

I recently got married at the Naples Hilton and it was more than I could have ever asked for. The Hilton and their staff made my special day absolutley beautiful. Paige (the Hiltons wedding coordinator) was totally on top of everything! She took care of all aspects of the wedding. I had numerous out of town family members stay at the Naples Hilton when they came down and they couldn't have been happier with their stay. I can not say enough wonderful things about this hotel. Whether you are visiting the Naples Hilton for a family vacation or a wedding you will not be disapointed!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank aypaquette
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, May 19, 2010
Congratulations to you and your new hubby! Thanks for mentioning how much you enjoyed the efforts of our catering team and most of all Paige’s contribution to your perfect day. Paige has the talent, the connections and the know-how to make each of her wedding couple’s dreams come true. I’m so glad you found her! Our entire Hilton Naples team looks forward to welcoming you & your husband back for many Anniversaries!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Polish first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 26, 2010

I could not agree more with the previous poster. We too were treated like royalty! From the moment we received the first Email telling us our beach chairs would be waiting for us to the day we (sadly) departed, we felt like we were the only guests who mattered. The staff is amazing! And I am not an easy sell....having been in the customer service business for many years, I am always in tune to this area of hospitality. Service at the Naples Hilton was the best we have witnessed in a long time.

The king size bed was comfortable, the room bright and clean (I do wish the balcony door/window could open; it would be nice to get some fresh air); the breakfasts which were included were perfect and delicious every day from the fresh fruit to the made to order eggs. Carol and all of the restaurant staff were so accomodating and welcoming every morning. Hope, the concierge was very helpful, and the desk staff was always cheerful and greeted us every time we walked by. The lobby was spotless and we loved the pool and jacuzzi. No charge for valet or overnight parking, no charge for the Internet, no charge for the shuttle to the beach or the sun chairs they let us use all week.All this for a great price!. Nice to stay somewhere for a change and not be chasing everyone down for every little thing. Highly recommended!

2 Thank Jan M
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments with regard to your recent stay at the Hilton Naples. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay & that our staff was able to enhance your trip. I’m glad you were able to enjoy the beach package shuttle, Shula’s Steak House as well as the pool and Jacuzzi.
Our hotel enjoys offering complimentary services such as no charge for valet or overnight parking as well as free Internet in all guest rooms. Our team strives to make your vacations and business trips effortless. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Naples.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 21, 2010

I don't know what else we could have expected from the fine team at the Naples Hilton, they went above and beyond our expectations. we were treated like royalty each and every day and in every aspect of our stay, from the front desk service, to the valet, to the concierge, to the management, to the housecleaning staff. I was there with 5 girlfriends each one of them could not believe the level of service we received and are still talking about it today and how memorable it was. this was due in great part to the team at the Naples Hilton.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank OlivesKeeper
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Overall the service was not to the standard we expected (in fact we received much friendlier and better service at Hilton Garden Inn Seaworld Orlando. Ms Hope Haworth however was the exception with her warm and well informed advice and help with booking golf and other trips for us. Avoid Shulla's as it is both expensive and very poor quality (we found the meat was tasteless and food poorly prepared) - the staff here are also impersonal. We had access to the Executive Lounge where a continental breakfast is served and canapes are available each evening (get there early or the best canapes will be gone - the service here was very impersonal and a "do it yourself" attitude was evident however a tip was expected!!!

1 Thank drawoha
Thanks for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I am sorry you ran into someone from our team who proved to be unhelpful to you. I can assure you that is not the standard at our hotel or for Shula’s Steak House.

Please let me know if you are ever planning to come to Naples again. I would love the opportunity to have you as our guest once again. Our team would like another chance to dazzle you!
Dyer, Indiana
Reviewed April 16, 2010

Our family and friends were truly impressed by the service and accommodations of the Naples Hilton. Paige Simpson went above and beyond to make sure that our son's wedding was perfect in every way. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with and made sure that we were well taken care of. A beautiful wedding in every way! Thank you.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Congratulations on your son’s marriage! Thank you for recognizing Paige and the other Hilton Naples staff members. Our entire team tries to bring personal attention to every bride & groom to make it their dream wedding day.
Thanks again for the kind words and we look forward to welcoming your son & his bride back on their anniversary for years to come!
Naples, Florida
Reviewed April 15, 2010

The service was excellent! Your company is very attentive and I truly appreciate how quickly they respond and help me with anything I may need. It was great!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank carriehp
Thank you for taking the time to let me know how pleased you were with the quality of service from our staff. I will be sure to pass on your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience with the Hilton Naples.
N Ireland
Reviewed April 11, 2010

We stayed for one night in this hotel when in Naples. We have previously stayed in Doubletree (which is ranked number 1 in Trip Advisor), but must say we thought the Hilton was better.

The room was spacious, the only downside was it fronted onto a wall and a roof, but everything else was flawless. We didn't have time to avail of the facilities but the pool looked most inviting.

As Hilton Diamond members we got brakfast included, which was gorgeous - probably the best Hilton breakfast we have ever had, the staff were so helpful.

We were sorry we only had one night there, but would definitely return next time we are in the area.

1 Thank Elizabeth7
Thank you for your comments with regard to your recent stay at the Hilton Naples. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay & that you enjoyed the breakfast. I, too, agree that our staff is very helpful as well as resourceful. I look forward to welcoming you back for a longer visit next time you come to Florida.