“Excellent Hotel!!”

Hilton Naples
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I loved the Naples Hilton Hotel, is a beautiful hotel!! All the staff was very helpful and very kind! I loved the bed, it was very comfortable, I wish the bathtub was bigger...but this is nothing compared to the excellent staff and the beauty of the place. The breakfast at Shula's was the frosting on the cake! I got a REAL VALUE for my money!!!Thank you!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Elena D
Niccole N, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful words regarding your experience, staff and room accommodations at the Naples Hilton Hotel. Our Hilton Brand Promise is to ensure every Guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I am thrilled to read we kept our promise to you. Thank you and please let me know when your travels bring you back to Naples.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,777)

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I'm local to Naples and had scheduled a state convention at this location.
The event took months of planning and I was so happy and impressed with the helpfulness and professionalism of the Hilton staff. All my inquires were responded to very quickly and I can't say enough about how amazing and wonderful Nina, Lisa, Tracy and Nicole were to me and my team.

Our convention went so beautifully and we received so many compliments about how excellent the venue and service was.

The food for our breakfast, lunch and dinner banquets were fresh, delicious and aesthetically pleasing.

I had a few obnoxious guests that were a bit demanding and annoying, but the girls at Hilton were helpful, patient and professional and went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly..

I would recommend this venue to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Your willingness to recommend the Hilton Naples Hotel as a state convention and meeting venue is the highest compliment we could receive. I appreciate you mentioning our Meeting Support Team. We all know how much work and detail goes into planning a large-sized convention and value our planners who partner with us to ensure a smooth execution. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Naples to host your state convention and we do hope to host you back again.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was a very comfortable room. Nice hotel and excellent location. I would recommend this hotel to any clients and friends looking for a reasonable hotel with a fabulous restaurant and bar area. The shuttle to the beach is very convenient and offers a beach package. The pool and Jacuzzi are very clean which is important to me. There is also a handicapped equipped chair at both the Jacuzzzi and pool which I think are wonderful features. The bedding and sheets are great quality and offered a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Melanie L

So glad to read you enjoyed a great night’s sleep while staying at the Hilton Naples. I appreciate you mentioning that we are in compliance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA) to ensure all of our guests have access to our newly refinished pool area. It is important to us that every one of our guests feels well cared for and valued so the lifts were an important addition to our pool area. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary beach package as well as Shula’s. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Naples. I hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel probably 15 times for a total of 60 nights and I have to say, this hotel is the worst "Hilton" hotel that I have stayed at. It is closer to Hampton Inn when it comes to quality. The A/C says it will get to 60, but I would venture it never gets past 68, which makes the humidity level so high that it feels like you are sleeping in a pool. The water pressure is inconsistent at best. It will turn from full power down to a trickle and then back up every 30 seconds or so. Also, if you have status, you get free breakfast at Shula's, which is the restaurant in the hotel, however, you better prepare for an hour long breakfast. The staff there moves painfully slow and the chances of actually getting what you order are pretty slim. Plus the portions are insanely big, but the food is pretty good.

Now, there are upsides. The location isn't bad; it is easy to get to the hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful, as is the norm across Hilton hotel brands. The executive lounge is nice and offers some pretty tasty snacks.

Other than that, there is a Double Tree not too far down 41 hwy that in my opinion is hands down better.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Cody T

Despite the positives you noted regarding our friendly staff and good location, I am disappointed that we fell short with the quality of your air temperature and water pressure. Our guest experience is the true measure of how we are doing across the board. To hear that we caused you anything but a stellar experience during your numerous stays is unacceptable and all our departments are working to find solutions. I have requested that our engineering team look into the trouble you experienced with our cooling system and with the water pressure in the rooms you have stayed in.

Please know that our team takes your comments to heart. We extend a sincere apology that we did not provide a positive experience for each and every one of your visits. If there are any further details you would like to share with me, please contact me directly. Thank you for your feedback as it will help us perform better for our guests.

Niccole Neebling
nneebling@cooperhotels.com

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Mediocre location in Naples, although not too far from the beach. Unfortunately, the pool was in revision during our stay. But we were offered an alternative. And what an alternative it was: we could use the pool at the nearby - even closer to the beach - Waldorf Astoria. Not to bod. Not to bad at all......
The Hilton itself though, is not bad either. Nice rooms, beautiful exterior and very friendly staff. Also offers complimentary valet parking. I definitely recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Adrie v

A recommendation to stay at the Hilton Naples from a happy guest makes my heart sing! Thank you for providing us with the highest compliment we can receive.

It is true that we are located one half mile from the beach and within a 5 mile radius from all the major shopping, dining and attractions in Naples. In addition to our complimentary self and valet parking, Hilton Naples offers complimentary high speed wireless internet in all our guest rooms and bicycles that can be used on complimentary basis.

I look forward to your return so you can experience our newly reconditioned pool. It is sparkling and inviting all of our guests to dive in and refresh.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our family stayed in the Naples Hilton during February, 2013. The hotel was pleasant inside and out. Our room was clean and comfortable. Service was very good. The true value of this hotel is that it was half the cost of the deluxe hotels on the beach, about a mile down the road. They provided a shuttle, towels, some water, and two beach chairs (as others have noted). We enjoyed the pool almost daily.

If you are looking for deluxe and willing to splurge go to the beach. If you are looking for value in beautiful Naples I would say this hotel qualifies.

Room Tip: The business floor offers a decent lounge with food. We found this very convenient, especially with...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dom F

It is truly our pleasure to provide a great experience for you and our family. All of us at the Hilton Naples strive to provide our guests with the services and amenities we know they will value – and it appears that you got to enjoy many of them. Thank you for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor readers. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to the Hilton Naples again.

Niccole

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Perfect place for a vacation. Nice room excellent service. Everybody is courteous helpful.
This was our 2nd time at the hotel, and we definitely will return. the shuttle to the beach with chair, water and towel is nice accommodation.
Overall this hotel was very nice and we will return for another visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wcsoka
Niccole N, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for your continued loyalty when visiting Naples. Consistent excellence is the key to success for our team and I am thrilled to read you were just as happy with your second experience at the Hilton Naples as you were the first visit. Please let me know when you decide to return to so I can personally welcome you back.
Niccole