“Great hotel”

Hilton Naples
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were there over the Labor Day week-end and were very satisfied. Price was excellent; service was outstanding; breakfast and dinner at Shula's perfect. The pool was clean, inviting and comfortable. They even provided tons of noodles for small and not so small guests to play with in the pool. Tiki bar and movie at night was a wonderful touch!

Could not have been better!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank yvonnefuentes
Write a ReviewReviews (1,777)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great Hotel, Great Staff, Clean Rooms, what else do you need... oh yeah great prices too! Everyone was extremely courteous and helpful, shulas steakhouse was amazing, the lounge was great to hang out in and it truly was an experience that cant be beat.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The reviews of the friendly staff truly do not do justice to the staff at the front desk. They were exceptional. Other hotels should take a clue as to how to handle guests and make them feel special. The hotel had just re-done the pools so they were nice, but small. Thankfully most people took the free shuttle to the beach with the free coolers of ice water and chairs. I thought this was a very nice touch even though we chose to stay at the pool area. They had Shula's Steakhouse grill lunch by the pool with a bar for the holiday. The burgers were Very Good! Service was good and the towels were plentiful. My only distraction and not just mine was there was a few small children (a few with floaties) who were very loud and distracting and no parents in sight. One lady asked them to please be a little quitter as they were screaming and jumping on a boogie board (which was an accident waiting to happen) and they got louder. This was more a parent problem, but I was afraid for the hotel, if one got hurt. We stayed on the Executive level and enjoyed the amenities of a continental breakfast and appetizers at night. The room was clean and comfortable. Overall this hotel was very nice and we will return for another visit.

Room Tip: Spend the extra and stay on the Executive floor (4th) .
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy R
Reviewed September 2, 2013

From the moment we arrived we felt welcome, the lady on reception (I kick myself for not noting her name - she knows who she is). She offered nuts as a healthy snack to my 10 year old and checked us in with a big smile.

The room was typical Hilton and was just fine. Within one hour, we had a call from the lady who checked us in to ensure we were ok and the Room was to our satisfaction. It was.

The pool area was good, breakfast great!

Shuttle to the amazing, beach was great and we saw dolphins! OMG

We didn't get a chance to eat in the restaurant for dinner as my son was tired most nights and the food needed time to experience it. It looked amazing! Next time maybe.

Restaurants close by at the Waterside Mall, good food and not far to walk.

I loved Naples and would definitely go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank NooneClan
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I took my family on a last minute getaway to Naples. I chose the Hilton Naples based on all of the other reviews, and the Hilton Naples did not disappoint. When we checked in, the front desk staff were more than courteous and informative. We were given a voucher for breakfast at Shula's for our entire stay. I dont know if they do this for everybody or not, but we appreciated it.

The only plans we had, were to be at the beach for the time we were in Naples. The first day (Friday) we checked out 4 bikes to take to the beach. There is a 2 1/2 hour time limit on the bikes, but the front desk gave us an extension on our return time by 2 hours! They also gave us 4 chairs and waters to take with us. The chairs have back pack straps on them and were easily transported on the bikes. On Saturday, we were only allowed to check out 2 chairs since it was a holiday weekend. Not a big deal at all. There is a bike rack at the trail head to the beach to lock up the bikes with the locks provided by the Hilton.

The room was very clean. For someone who has stayed in hundreds of hotels, this was truly a welcome sight. ****The only concern at all was the moldy spots growing above the bathroom door.**** This really was not too much of an issue at all to us because we knew the room was clean everywhere else, and this was simply a spot that was overlooked. (The ONLY spot that was overlooked in the room.)

The pool is beautiful and clean. After dinner on Friday, my family had the entire pool area to ourselves. On Saturday, the hotel had a pool party complete with burgers, dogs and drinks. In the evening, they set up a projector and showed a movie. What a great atmosphere! The kids were able to swim in the pool and watch a fun movie. Free popcorn to boot!

Overall, our stay was fantastic, and we are already making plans to come back. The Hilton Naples should be a full 5 stars.

Room Tip: Close the curtains during the hot sunny days, or the room may not cooldown at night. We set the AC t...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brad E
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Dear Hilton of Naples, I'm a comedian living in NYC. I travel all over this great country and find that the Hilton suits me very well. Having stayed in Naples twice this year, and just becoming a member on Tuesday, I feel as though the service, cleanliness and overall hotel experience could not have been better. Having at some awful places when I began my career, I have zero complaints and only praise for your facility. Please keep me in mind for events, opportunities and discounts as I love the area and want to continue to laugh with you all. Thanks, Danny Mahar

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Extremely clean and outstanding services. I found this to be the best valu in the Naples Florida area and they even drove you to the beach and provided chairs and water for you at no additional charge. No parking or resort fees. Pool and hot tub wwere great. Restaurant is absolutly first class. Great place to stay and will stay with them again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple