“Best service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Naples

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Naples
Ranked #12 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Cannon Falls MN, United States
“Best service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I enjoyed the respectful service from a very accommodating staff. The executive lounge is a GREAT idea. Complimentary food and drink. Fabulous! Well trained employees that understand customer service.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Michael G
Niccole N, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Ensuring that each guest feels valued, cared for and respected is our promise to each of our guests and I’m very pleased to read that this is the experience you took away with you after staying at the Hilton Naples. Your review means the world to our team and I thank you for sharing with the TripAdvisor community. Please let me know when your travels will bring you back to the Hilton Naples. I would love to personally welcome you.

nneebling@cooperhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Polish first
Fort Walton Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was the first time I stayed at this property. What a delight! The hotel is located at the north end of Naples - right where my family wanted to be. The lobby is elegant and clean. The staff was super friendly. The rooms were large and clean - very nice, but not ultra luxe. Overall, I was very surprised and pleased to stay at the Hilton in Naples. I will definitely recommend it to family and friends

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Jim H
Recommending our Hilton Naples hotel to your family & friends is the highest compliment we can receive so we give you a heartfelt Thank You! Our team works tirelessly to ensure that everyone who walks through our front lobby doors feels valued. Thank you for sharing the wonderful experience you had while staying with us and I do hope your travels bring you back to the Hilton Naples again.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was my second stay at the hotel (and the first for my boyfriend) and we were extremely pleased with the staff, service and offerings at the Hilton.
I wish I had known about the beach package during my first visit (with my kids) as this was a very nice complement to our short weekend getaway. Staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful, our room was in excellent condition.
The beach shuttle was on time and the driver was very friendly.
Had dinner at Shula's on Saturday night and it was fantastic.
Overall, a wonderful weekend getaway.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hazel E
We know you have many choices when choosing a hotel and I’m thrilled to hear you chose the Hilton Naples! Thank you for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor community members. I have shared your wonderful comments with our team and you brightened their day. Please let me know when you have the opportunity to visit Naples again. I would love to personally welcome you back.

Everett, Washington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is lovely, closely located to the beach and easy access to the interstate. The staff was very helpful and everyone was there to was please...except housekeeping. I stayed on the executive floor, the room wasn't vacuumed and the sinks weren't cleaned out, until i went directly to the cleaning staff and requested they makeup my room correctly, this was after complaining to the head-housekeeper the night previous. For the amount of money spent you think you could get more than just the bed made. Would i stay again, yes. Would i make sure that my room was cleaned properly, first thing

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Stacey H
Thank you for your many compliments about the location and staff. I am happy to read you had a nice visit and will give us another chance to showcase our four diamond service we are known for. I do apologize that the housekeeping experience did not meet your satisfaction. Many of our housekeeping staffs are loyal team members since the hotel opened and take great pride in a job well done. It is upsetting to all of us that you were not on the receiving end of stellar experience. I will share your review with our team for training purposes and thank you for letting us know. We will make a renewed effort to ensure that each of our guests feels valued, cared for and respected. Please contact me directly should your travels bring you back to Naples. I would like to invite you back to ensure you receive the four diamond service our housekeeping and entire team are known for.

Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very nice place to stay. The room was wonderful. The pool, spa, waterfall and outside area are very relaxing. Too bad I had to work and could not enjoy the property more. They have a shuttle to take you to the beach, if you don't want to do a 10 minute walk. Great location and the staff was oh so customer focused.

Room Tip: The 4th floor is the best.
2 Thank Darryl M
We are fortunate at the Hilton Naples to accommodate both those guests traveling on business and to those guests who come to Naples for a little R&R. Our central location makes it accessible to get to nearby SWFL Int’l Airport as well as the local business offices of many national corporations. The Hilton Naples strives to ensure that all our guests feel at home. Our business travelers enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access in all the guest rooms and common areas, work desk with lamp and ergonomic desk chair and same day dry cleaning, We provided complimentary garage parking, complimentary fitness center and our business center is open 24 hours with no access charge. Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you find time to come back and enjoy all the wonderful amenities we offer to our vacationers as well.
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Our stay at the Hilton while visiting Naples Florida was excellent. We have already booked another visit. It was quiet, clean, and the location was perfect. We enjoyed the person playing the piano in the lobby as we were waiting to be picked up.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank HMRM1991
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Naples. I am thrilled to read we were able to provide you with the wonderful experience you were looking for. Thank you again for your visit and for sharing your great experience with other TripAdvisor travelers. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Jacksonville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

very courteous staff, they made my stay an enjoyable one from the front desk to the bellboy, housekeeping, and also people in the banquet room, I would definitely stay there again. I wanted to try Shula's and it lived up to all my expectations.

1 Thank hunkyjacksonvilleFL_
Niccole N, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for choosing Hilton Naples and for sharing your experience with other travelers here on TripAdvisor! It’s great to see that you had an enjoyable visit at the hands of our helpful staff.
We appreciate your support – and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Sunniest Regards from Naples,