“Excellent Accommodations and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Hilton Naples
Ranked #11 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Omaha
“Excellent Accommodations and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in January 2013. The front desk was very helpful and upgraded us to the executive floor. The room was very nice and the bed was comfortable. The evening appetizers and drinks were a nice perk. We decided to drive to the beach ourselves, rather than take the shuttle. The concierge provided us with beach chairs, towels and water, which was a great benefit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FuninthesunOmaha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
  • Polish first
Lympstone
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days of relaxation after a trip to Disney. What a wonderful place to recharge your batteries. Make use of the complimentary bus service that will take you to the beach complete with chairs, towels and water. Our driver Frank kept us entertained, even spotted turtles for us. We stayed in the executive 4th floor. Continental breakfast was good and stocked with pastries, breads, fruit, yoghurt, juice, hot drinks. The evening snacks were a little disappointing but then we only tried them once. The room was spotless, the bed a little small as it was only a double, would have preferred a king size. The room was quiet and the air conditioning easily controlled. We made use of the concierge service to book a sunset cruise. The staff were friendly, helpful and always cheerful. The pool was always quiet with plenty of beds available. The only disappointing service was the Wifi, it is very temperamental and we found to be very slow if you can get a connection. A great hotel, we would definately stat here again.

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank RowlandAML
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times and will continue to stay here whenever I am in the Naples area. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are spotless, and the staff is over the top friendly. I've encouraged my company to hold conferences and meetings here because the hotel staff will ensure the service is great.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank MItravelerforbus
Lexington, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

If you're destined for the mall-world that is North Naples, this is a decent choice for a landing spot. We found the gym, pool, Wifi, and overall ambience suitable for our 4-night stay over Christmas 2012. Didn't try the food; Shula's looks like an overpriced steakhouse.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank CWMBoston
Miami
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

There was a time when Hilton stood for above average lodging, but you can't count on it anymore. I was in the Naples area for an overnight stay and was looking for a budget hotel and was most likely going to stay at a Hampton Inn, but I felt like I wanted a full service hotel. Checked into the hotel and the problems started. The hotel was overbooked and I was put into a room they thought I wanted. It was room 233. Just an average room. I noticed a bad smell and eventually tracked it down to the bathroom. It was the smell of mold. Anyway, I didn't complain because they were sold out. I settled in and logged into their free wireless. Didn't work. I though maybe since they were full they had some issues. Waited later to use, doesn't work. In the morning, doesn't work. I was glad it was free. They don't seem to be on the standard wireless system used at other Hilton properties.

In the morning I woke up around 6am for an early workout. I visited the executive level where I saw they had a coffee station. Poured some coffee and it was COLD. Anyway, back to the room and made myself some coffee. Full service?

The workout area was good, but they had a broken treadmill. No sign. Nothing. Placed looked a little unkept.

I figured all was not lost since breakfast was included. I figured they had the standard buffet found at all the other Hilton properties, but no luck. Looks like they outsourced the restaurant service and its only a la carte. It's a good restaurant and the food was very good.

The people at the hotel and restaurant were all very nice. Executive lounge was OK, but I have seen much better.

I did mention my issues with the Internet at checkout and they said that I should have called. Didn't mention all the other problems. What could they do? The hotel was sold out.

Room Tip: Stay on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Jose1313
LoveNaples09, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you so for your review. I absolutely appreciate the feedback we received from you. I do apologize that your guest room did not meet your expectations. We do our best to accommodate our guests wanting to keep up with their workouts while traveling so in addition to our in-house fitness center (all equipment was upgraded in November 2011) our hotel guests have complimentary access to a full service Naples Family Fitness centers which offers state of the art, fully equipped fitness centers complete with full schedule of exercise classes. I have shared your comments about the treadmill and was assured the equipment is checked for working order every morning. I apologize that the treadmill was not yet serviced prior to your workout on that particular morning. I am glad you enjoyed the restaurant and please be assured that Shula’s is not outsourced and is an integral part of our hotel. The menu items for breakfast are all part of the high-quality Hilton brand standard. Lunch and dinner offer the delicious menu items Shula’s is known for. Thank you again for your review and I hope to welcome you back during future travels to Naples.
West Sussex, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a week and were very pleased with our choice - there are nicer hotels in better positions in Naples, but they are much more expensive so if you are on a budget then you cannot go wrong with the Hilton. The staff are lovely and the rooms are more than adequate, all in all a great well positioned hotel.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Berlin, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

That Hilton is very outdated when it comes to facilities. The room design is just awful, I believe you will find the most ugly design of shower curtains in that place. But when it comes to following standards, service, cleaning, friendliness and included stuff such as internet, parking, bikes etc. this place is just perfect. Be prepared not to find modern rooms but apart from that, my stay was absolute perfect! Thanks for this 3 enjoyable days!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo