“Great hotel in a good location. Bus service to the beach is an added bonus.”
Review of Hilton Naples

Hilton Naples
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days of relaxation after a trip to Disney. What a wonderful place to recharge your batteries. Make use of the complimentary bus service that will take you to the beach complete with chairs, towels and water. Our driver Frank kept us entertained, even spotted turtles for us. We stayed in the executive 4th floor. Continental breakfast was good and stocked with pastries, breads, fruit, yoghurt, juice, hot drinks. The evening snacks were a little disappointing but then we only tried them once. The room was spotless, the bed a little small as it was only a double, would have preferred a king size. The room was quiet and the air conditioning easily controlled. We made use of the concierge service to book a sunset cruise. The staff were friendly, helpful and always cheerful. The pool was always quiet with plenty of beds available. The only disappointing service was the Wifi, it is very temperamental and we found to be very slow if you can get a connection. A great hotel, we would definately stat here again.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank RowlandAML
Write a ReviewReviews (1,815)

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times and will continue to stay here whenever I am in the Naples area. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are spotless, and the staff is over the top friendly. I've encouraged my company to hold conferences and meetings here because the hotel staff will ensure the service is great.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank MItravelerforbus
Reviewed January 7, 2013

If you're destined for the mall-world that is North Naples, this is a decent choice for a landing spot. We found the gym, pool, Wifi, and overall ambience suitable for our 4-night stay over Christmas 2012. Didn't try the food; Shula's looks like an overpriced steakhouse.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CWMBoston
Reviewed December 30, 2012

There was a time when Hilton stood for above average lodging, but you can't count on it anymore. I was in the Naples area for an overnight stay and was looking for a budget hotel and was most likely going to stay at a Hampton Inn, but I felt like I wanted a full service hotel. Checked into the hotel and the problems started. The hotel was overbooked and I was put into a room they thought I wanted. It was room 233. Just an average room. I noticed a bad smell and eventually tracked it down to the bathroom. It was the smell of mold. Anyway, I didn't complain because they were sold out. I settled in and logged into their free wireless. Didn't work. I though maybe since they were full they had some issues. Waited later to use, doesn't work. In the morning, doesn't work. I was glad it was free. They don't seem to be on the standard wireless system used at other Hilton properties.

In the morning I woke up around 6am for an early workout. I visited the executive level where I saw they had a coffee station. Poured some coffee and it was COLD. Anyway, back to the room and made myself some coffee. Full service?

The workout area was good, but they had a broken treadmill. No sign. Nothing. Placed looked a little unkept.

I figured all was not lost since breakfast was included. I figured they had the standard buffet found at all the other Hilton properties, but no luck. Looks like they outsourced the restaurant service and its only a la carte. It's a good restaurant and the food was very good.

The people at the hotel and restaurant were all very nice. Executive lounge was OK, but I have seen much better.

I did mention my issues with the Internet at checkout and they said that I should have called. Didn't mention all the other problems. What could they do? The hotel was sold out.

Room Tip: Stay on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jose M
LoveNaples09, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you so for your review. I absolutely appreciate the feedback we received from you. I do apologize that your guest room did not meet your expectations. We do our best to accommodate our guests wanting to keep up with their workouts while traveling so in addition to our in-house fitness center (all equipment was upgraded in November 2011) our hotel guests have complimentary access to a full service Naples Family Fitness centers which offers state of the art, fully equipped fitness centers complete with full schedule of exercise classes. I have shared your comments about the treadmill and was assured the equipment is checked for working order every morning. I apologize that the treadmill was not yet serviced prior to your workout on that particular morning. I am glad you enjoyed the restaurant and please be assured that Shula’s is not outsourced and is an integral part of our hotel. The menu items for breakfast are all part of the high-quality Hilton brand standard. Lunch and dinner offer the delicious menu items Shula’s is known for. Thank you again for your review and I hope to welcome you back during future travels to Naples.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We recently stayed here for a week and were very pleased with our choice - there are nicer hotels in better positions in Naples, but they are much more expensive so if you are on a budget then you cannot go wrong with the Hilton. The staff are lovely and the rooms are more than adequate, all in all a great well positioned hotel.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2012

That Hilton is very outdated when it comes to facilities. The room design is just awful, I believe you will find the most ugly design of shower curtains in that place. But when it comes to following standards, service, cleaning, friendliness and included stuff such as internet, parking, bikes etc. this place is just perfect. Be prepared not to find modern rooms but apart from that, my stay was absolute perfect! Thanks for this 3 enjoyable days!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed here for a long weekend and we really enjoyed it.

The room was simple but pretty spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable. The service was excellent. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. The bathroom looks like a typical hotel bathroom, but the water pressure in the shower was excellent! They stock the bathroom with Peter Thomas Roth products, which is nice. They were very good about replenishing the shampoo and conditioner each day without us asking. I've found that most hotels don't do this...I guess they assume that each little bottle will last for more than a day (and it doesn't!).

The location is fine. It's very close to many restaurants and shops. There is ample free parking. It's not on the beach, which was fine with us because we didn't feel like paying for an expensive beachfront property. And we really didn't miss it. The pool area was beautiful and relaxing. We spent pretty much the entire weekend sitting by the pool. One night we did walk over to the beach to watch the sunset, which was beautiful. It was about a half hour walk, though.

The only issue we had is that the bathroom had little, tiny, crawling bugs on the counter. They looked like really little gnats or ants or something. I think that may just be a Florida thing, so I'm not sure if it's really the hotel's fault.

We had a really nice time and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple