“Nice Hotel”

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My room was VERY nice, the staff was VERY nice, VERY clean,

I honestly cant say anything negative about this hotel

Big thanks to Shauna and Samantha at the front desk!!!! EXCELLENT customer service

I really liked it.

I really didn't take advance of the services they offer, I was here on business, but if I was on vacation in area I would stay here

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank simpleohio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Polish first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We experienced a spotless stay at this Hilton. We were very pleased to find professional, friendly staff, who were willing to accommodate us and make our stay more comfortable. The hotel as a van service that takes you to the beach, and pick you up. they provide water, chairs and beach towels. The driver was so nice to provide us with an umbrella! (Normally not provided).

Gym is small but well equipped and very clean.

Great location, classy and welcoming. We will be back for sure.

1 Thank Clo S
Saline fife
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The Hilton in Naples is a very high quality Hotel placed in a great location, we did have slight problem when a party was being held in the hotel and the sound system was just too loud. A call to Reception and the base was turned down and did end as predicted at 23.00.
The only minor issue would be the shower in the bathroom, the pressure and flow was very poor.

Room Tip: Check what parties are being held over the stay and get a room away from the ballroom
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for taking time to give other reader’s a great travel tip. We are fortunate to host many celebrations and take great care in ensuring that our other valued guests are not affected by these events. I apologize that the music disturbed you and am pleased to read that our team wa able to handle the situation to your satisfaction. Please let us know when your travels will bring you back to Naples and we will ensure a cozy room away from our ballroom.
AZ
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Last week i stayed at the Hilton Naples for a trade show that was at the Ritz. The hotel was nice, clean comfortable rooms, I was upgraded to the executive floor, very friendly staff and had free parking. The executive lounge is a nice touch, but many of them that I stay in provide free drinks, this particular one had an honor bar system that you paid $6.25 a drink. It wasn't a big deal but one of the first times in over 50 stays at Hiltons that I have seen this. They also had a Shula's Steakhouse on the propoerty, unfortunately I wasn't able to eat there. This is a great hotel for the business traveler, not sure I would use it for a beach vacation only because I hate to drive to the beach, but with that being said they do offer a shuttle to the beach, with towels (and a beach chair if I reemember correctly) numerous times a day. I just prefer to stumle out the dorr and right into the sand, just my personal opinion.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the executive floor for drinks and snacks!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank tanfasticAZ
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Many of my wedding guests stayed here recently. Wonderful service, everyone was always smiling and waiting to help you if you needed anything! Rooms were clean. Everyone has said that they just loved there stay here. Complimentary shuttle to the beach and back too!

1 Thank Tara M
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Selected the hotel due to meetings the next day in the area. Easy free parking. Good check in, very welcoming. Front desk staff pointed out many features of the hotel. Good Hilton Honors treatment with upgrade and concierge level. Voucher for breakfast.

The gym was ok, good equipment but not enough room for floor exercises, not heavy enough weights. Towels available and water cooler.

Room pretty good for the price, clean. Overall good value. Would recommend.

• Stayed October 2012
Windham, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel for business just about weekly and I had a great experience at the Hilton Naples! Shauna at the front desk recognized that I was not enrolled in the HHonors program and enrolled me immediately. The service was exceptional. I usually frequent Marriott's due to their many locations, but I will definitely consider Hilton's in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business