Hilton Naples
$166
$142
Doubletree.com
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Restaurant
$289
  • Beachfront
1,858 results
All reviewsexecutive floorshula's restaurantbeach packagegreat hotelbeach shuttlebeach chairswaterside shopsclam pass beachfourth floorbottled waterfront desk stafffree valet parkingcontinental breakfastbusiness centerpool and hot tubthe hotel offersfitness center
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Traveled with my husband for work and he booked us to stay at a Hilton property. This isn't just any typical Hilton - The Naples Hilton is beautiful and the staff was pleasant and attentive. He wanted to make sure I wouldn't get bored while he was out during the day since I didn't have a car. I definitely wasn't.....The hotel also offers a free shuttle to the beach along with a beach chair and cooler filled with ice cold water bottles and towels. Bikes are also complimentary to enjoy and we loved riding to the beach, shops and biking around the neighborhoods. In the late afternoons, I would read a book by the pool and the hot tub spa was relaxing. The rooms are large and decorated beautifully. Very comfortable bed and loved that the bathroom was stocked with wonderful soaps and big fluffy towels. Great food selection in the Exec Lounge for breakfast (fresh fruits, muffins/bagels/breads, cereals) and in the evening delicious cold and hot appetizers. Don Shula's also has a great menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The servers were very attentive and pleasant. Room service was also excellent. Look forward to going back soon and being pampered again at the Hilton Naples. The week passed too quickly!

2  Thank gavballmomteacher
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

I read your review of the Hilton Naples very early in the morning and what a great way to start my day! I couldn’t wait to pass on your comments to every member of our team so they could have the same reaction. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your very kind words. The entire team here works tirelessly to provide the type of experience you wrote about. Sharing your visit to the Hilton Naples means a lot to prospective guests as well so we appreciate you taking the time. Please let me know when you will be traveling to Naples again as I would like to personally welcome you back.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Upgraded to a suite. Seems hotel has vacant rooms because of impending hurricane.staff is professional and attentive. My wife was pleased with Peterthomasroth soaps. Of course meant zero to me. Rooms furnished modern and spotless. Located near beaches with free shuttle service. On property is Shula's Steakhouse where we dined. A definite plus. Only negative I saw is smallness of Exec Lounge on 4th floor. Finally free valet parking a plus with inclement weather arriving!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank doylemoore

Thank you for the kind words about our professional and attentive staff of the Hilton Naples. I passed on your comments to brighten their day. When impending weather is upon us, the hotel does tend to slow down. Naples is very fortunate and that particular storm passed right by with minimal wind and rain and no loss of power. We are grateful for this and for you being our valued guest. We appreciate you and hope to welcome you back to sunny Naples!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I actually booked this Hilton in error, and am I glad I did. I was attending a conference I thought was at this Hilton, but turns out the conference was at the Waldorf. What a pleasant "mistake" this turned out to be. This Hilton Hotel is a beautiful old Florida design which gives a quaint but elegant impression as you enter the circular drive. Valet parking is available, but self parking is free and very close. Speaking of free, WiFi is also free, but back my arrival. The lobby is stunning and impeccably clean. I was greeted cheerfully by at least four staff members before even reaching the reception desk. Check-in was speedy and personalized. I was informed my Hilton Honors points were already filed. I chose the executive floor option - which is well worth the few extra dollars. There is a lovely parlor type sitting room which serves hot and cold appetizers and drinks included in the fee for executive level from 5 pm to 9 pm. In the morning, a nice continental type breakfast with cereals, fresh fruits and breads plus fresh hot Starbucks coffee. The bedroom was large, well decorated and also spotless. The bed and linens were extremely comfortable. I tend to be rather picky about service and cleanliness and I can honestly say, I couldn't find a single thing to complain about regarding my experience at this Hilton. I hope someday to go back on vacation rather than a business trip.

Room Tip: Choose the executive floor option.
3  Thank verogal

I love pleasant surprises and glad you received one with your recent business trip to Naples. The Hilton Naples offers many extra values for our guests that other hotels charge for such as complimentary self, garage and valet parking as well as complimentary WiFi in all the guest rooms. Our Executive Lounge is a perk of staying on our Concierge level and does include continental breakfast to start your mornings and hors d’oeuvres to welcome you home at the end of the day. The soft drinks, coffee and tea are complimentary and we do offer an honor bar during the evening hours of operation. Please let us know when you are ready for your vacation in Naples as we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This Hilton is by far one of my favorites. We arrived around 3pm and was greeted by valet (which is free at this one unlike other Hiltons) who quickly greeted us and helped us with our luggage. Check in was quick and the staff very friendly. I have to mention Kimoli who went far beyond a front desk agent. I came down late one evening looking for milk. She had someone watch the desk and went to get some for me. I never expected this type of service but can say the hospitality industry should have more agents like her! She made my night.

We arrived to our room, the Don Shula Suite, and was pleased to see the extra towels and pillows I requested were already in the room. The room was very clean and spacious, leaving plenty of room for a family of four.

We spent the afternoon laying poolside, while the boys borrowed a basketball from the front desk and played ball. The waterfall created a soothing sound and helped with relaxing.

The hotel offers a shuttle that has several departure and return times to the beach. They also provide towels, bottle of water and chairs! Big perk!

The beach in Naples is nothing short of perfection. I could see my feet in chest high water and the waves were more of a gentle lapping which made this the best beach for laying in a float in the ocean. Once we got to the sandbar, I couldn't take a single step without stepping on a sand dollar or beautiful shell. There is also a snack shop that sells drinks, food, Ice cream and also a place to get toys or floats.

We enjoyed the perks of the executive floor which includes continental breakfast and appetizer finger foods in the evening.

2 days just wasn't enough. I look forward to coming back again soon!

Room Tip: Once you get to the beach take the trolly down the pier. It's about 3/4 of a mile walk and with chairs can be a LONG walk!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank klh0376
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review and I was thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed yourself while staying at the Hilton Naples Hotel. I appreciate you mentioning Kimola as she is a key team member who works hard to make sure all our guests feel welcome and valued. I have passed on your kind comments to our entire staff to take pride in knowing they had such a positive impact on your visit. We agree that two days is not nearly enough and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Naples.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Stayed on business, exective level is the best, staff is very nice and makes sure you feel at home!
They have bicycles to use to cruise to beach and around area, Shulas for breakfast very good, would definetely reccommend to Business travelers and would go back for Leisure.

2  Thank zzackz
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for taking time to let other TripAdvisor readers know how much you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Naples. My favorite part of your review is that our staff makes sure you feel at home. This is such a wonderful testament to the caring nature of our team and how much they try to make each of our guests feel valued and respected. We can't wait to welcome you back!