2,164 results
All reviews warm cookies double tree front desk chocolate chip cookies great hotel wet bar bonita springs restaurant staff living area tamiami trail breakfast buffet beach chairs housekeeping staff the entire staff business center vanderbilt beach would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed July 21, 2018

Tried this hotel on my visit rather than the conference hotel. Much more pleasant and had a suite to boot! Chinese restaurant attached to hotel really good. Facilities were a little worn but staff friendliness made up for that part! Comfortable bed and slept well.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
DoubleTreeConcierge, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

We appreciate you taking time to review our hotel, Jan A. Delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations!

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough about the Doubletree! I have stayed at some very nice exclusive hotels and I have never gotten such over the top service. While giving us the great service, they are so happy. They all seem to love their jobs and pass that on to the guests. When you walk in the door you feel so welcomed. The girls and guys at the front desk want to make sure you are happy walking in their hotel. They are so proud. Management seems to care for the employees, which is refreshing. They fussed over me on my birthday and when my daughter got her drivers license, they made a big deal of the accomplishment. The housekeepers are tops! They go above and beyond cleaning the room, with special touches such as handwritten notes daily. So sweet!! The hotel is in a great location in either direction. I could go on but just know you will be happy you came to stay at the Doubletree by Hilton in Naples.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
DoubleTreeConcierge, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

WOW! Thank you for your kind words about our entire team and sharing your experience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you back in our little piece of paradise soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2018

My family stayed at this property twice in the past when visiting family in Naples. This property is extremely well maintained, beds and pillows are super comfortable. Staff are friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Delighted to know that you enjoy staying with us, kdiperi. We will have warm cookies and smiles waiting for you when you return!

Reviewed July 17, 2018

My hubby and I just wanted a quick night away and the Double Tree did not disappoint. The staff was great, the room amazing. We had a get meal in town and a fabulous place to stay. Just what we needed!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeConcierge, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Delighted to know our DoubleTree Naples "DreamTeam" was able to create a memorable visit for you, Aidave1418. Thank you for taking time to share your experience!

Reviewed July 15, 2018

The staff is always warm and friendly and accommodating. The guest room we stayed in needs a little maintenance tweaking to bring it up to par with the staff and the rest of the facility.. we did get a very restful night’s sleep almost every night. The location is very good for access to I-75 and US-41 which we found to be very good for our purposes. We have stayed here twice and will be back at least once more this year.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubletreeGM, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples again! We are so happy to hear the team made you feel welcomed and appreciated. I encourage you to reach out to me directly if you would like to share specific feedback regarding your suite and any areas we may improve. We are always working to make each stay better and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.