“Great Place for the Family”

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersGold level
Islamorada, Florida
“Great Place for the Family”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Everything about this Resort was nice.

The staff are very friendly and helpful.

The pool is beautiful with nice trees, comfortable chairs, big umbrellas, and fresh towels.

Breakfast was delicious and they even make items to order. The waffles and granola were a big hit with us.

The rooms are spacious and the beds really are comfortable.

Lots of parking and located close to shopping and beaches.

When we went to the beach the resort offered us chairs and towels to take and sent us with a shell guide and map.

Everything on the property is clean and neat.

Green Features: All trash cans have an equal side for recycle items, even in the room. They collect room keys at the end of your stay that go towards planting trees.
2 Thank Donna A
DoubleTreeConcierge, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
It sounds like our philosoply that "the little things mean everything" were appreciated by your enitre familly! Your review means the world to our entire team. Thank you for noting your experience across the board, from our quality of service and amenities. We especially thank you for noting the "green" features that our hotel offers. We look forward to welcoming the entire family when your travels take you to our little piece of paradise!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (273)
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Everything was GREAT! Joanne Duenas, at reception was excellent! Made our stay really comfortable. Have to also state that Housekeeping and maintenance staff really make this place topnotch, very clean, very inviting! Everything the hotel does is geared towards guests comfort and satisfaction. Thanks a lot! From, Maria Rubeiz

3 Thank Maria R
Wade H, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you for the kind words regarding our many departments. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding housekeeping and maintenance service and are so thrilled you found they exceeded your expectations. We also value Joanne at the front desk and her warm and welcoming demeanor. We look forward to hosting any future visits of yours to the Naples area.
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are three nights in to a four night stay and we have been overwhelmed by the standard of service in this hotel. As a Hilton Gold member, I am used to being treated well at Hilton hotels, but the staff here excel.
From the moment we arrived at reception, I knew this place was going to be good.
The rooms are comfortable and spacious - we have a balcony suite on the third floor overlooking the pool and the river - and they are well maintained by friendly and efficient room staff.
Breakfast is plentiful and good quality, with quite a range of cooked and cold dishes from which to choose.
The staff at reception are great - very helpful, right down to lending beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels.
When our short vacation finishes tomorrow we will be sad to leave.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Peter D
We also wish your visit to our hotel could have been extended as we were sad to see you leave. Pease know that we truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to write a review before you departed the hotel! The Hilton HHonors member's benefits are truly unique to our hotel. Delighted to know that you enjoyed them and our entire staff's genuine hospitality & our complimentary amenities. We know you have many hotel choices as a loyal Hilton HHonors member and thank you for choosing our hotel! We will have warm cookies waiting for you when you return to our little piece of paradise!
miami, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2014

the staff was very friendly, very clean room. Comfortable room, so when we checked in and when we checked out we had good service, Thanks for the cookies, water and good Price excellent hotel, good location, rest without problem We are pleased. Price excellent hotel, good location, rest without problems Thanks for your excellent service, we are pleased,

2 Thank Jeannette S
Heather K, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for sharing your guest experience with us. We are delighted you are so pleased. Our friendly staff and added value little extras does make this property unique. We hope the next time you are in the Naples area we are your choice for accommodations. Warm cookies will always be waiting!
UK
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed in the Doubletree from 5th-16th June 2014 (left yesterday morning) we upgraded to a balcony suite overlooking the pool (room 240).

Where do I start... Upon arrival the staff were professional, courteous & friendly. The reception area was welcoming, spotlessly clean tastefully decorated, the bar & restaurant equally as good.

Headed to our room (with warm cookie in hand) well.. I have stayed in some beautiful 5star hotels throughout the world.. however from the moment I entered our suite I was completely blown away. It was that clean in it was sparkling, the decor, furniture, bedding and fixtures in the bathroom looked new because of how well they were obviously taken care of by the housekeeping team.

Our balcony was just lovely with a great view of the delightful pool and the gardens.

It felt like home from the moment I walked in the suite, a wonderful base for our first time in Naples. It was so comfortable we had a few nights of staying in with a Chinese from Charlie Changs (lovely..!!) and room service (lovely too!!)

I must say a huge thankyou to our maid (SURY) she was simply amazing she was thorough and we had some lovely extra touches every day from chocolates, mints, towel art it made the stay even better.

The pool area was inviting and again spotless.

I have to be honest I could carry on writing about how wonderful this hotel is but it would take forever.. So all I will say in closing is... STAY AT THE DOUBLETREE SUITES NAPLES YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED.

We had an amazing time...and we WILL BE BACK (soon I hope)

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Milliecat72
DoubleTreeConcierge, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
On behalf of the entire DoubleTree Naples "Dream Team", thank you for such a lovely, detailed review. We appreciate you taking your valuable time to point out all of amenities that you enjoyed during your stay along with the warm hospitality you felt by our staff. Sury will be elated that you mentioned her outstanding, personalized housekeeping service! We welcome the opportunity to personalize your next trip. We invite you to contact the hotel directly to create a most memorable stay when your travels take you back to our little piece of Paradise!
Lithia, Florida, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was our first time staying at a Double Tree Suites and we were extremely pleased with our stay. This property was extremely clean and the staff did everything to make sure our stay was to our liking. We had breakfast each morning and we were very satisfied with the food and selections on the buffet. The location to the beach was very convenient too. I would not hesitate staying there again!

2 Thank bboyle15202
We appreciate your feedback. Our award winning housekeeping staff continues to not only make this property shine but also the guest experience. Starting your morning off with a great breakfast and warm smile always brightens the day. We look forward to your return.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a clean, bright, and HAPPY place to stay that is more like a high-end "resort" than a hotel. I was in Naples for business, but I seriously felt like i was on vacation when I was here. The staff is generous, friendly, warm and CLEVER! Having interacted with them and their Flat Stanley-type mascot "Chip N. Naples" on Facebook prior to my trip, I found that I was "Facebook Friend of the Day" when I arrived... which meant a sign at the front desk with my name on it, and special goodies in my room (including gluten free cookies and pretzels, since Hope knew I was gluten free by the questions I had asked!!). Combine that kind of foresight with the housekeeping staff putting towel animals on my bed that brightened my day... and their warm smiles when I walked down the hall... plus a consistently clean, bright room and a breezy balcony where I could sit with my laptop and look out at the view of the pool and the river behind, and you get happiness from this tired traveler. Thank you to all of you, and I hope to return very soon!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank BNisen
We are so delighted to hear how thoroughly you enjoyed your experience at The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples. We always have so much fun interacting with our Facebook friends and we know Chip appreciates your shout out! Thank you for continuing to support us on social media, which our Social Media Champion Hope does such a great job with. We are more than happy to provide you with Gluten-Free snacks as a way to show how much we appreciate our loyal guests. We look forward to the next time you are in Naples, FL.