Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples
$414
$369
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
TripAdvisor
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
$416
$255
Official Website
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$129
$424
$411
Travelocity
  • Pool
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$269
$359
  • Beachfront
2,063 results
All reviewswarm cookiesdouble treefront deskchocolate chip cookiesgreat hotelwet barbonita springsliving areabreakfast buffethousekeeping staffbeach chairstamiami trailthe entire staffbusiness centervanderbilt beachwould highly recommend this hotelwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband travels and stays at Hilton properties all over the country. The Naples Doubletree has been the best, by far! It was our second visit. High praises to the staff for taking a personal interest in us--very friendly and helpful. We were greeted by Hope when we checked in and were surprised with an upgraded suite. The suites are a wonderful space with separate living and sleeping areas. Beds/bedding were quite lush and comfortable. A patio/balcony is an added bonus to a beautiful, roomy suite. Housekeeping did a great job and the breakfasts were very good. In the lobby, coffee, hot tea and fresh fruit were available at all hours. The warm chocolate chip cookies were also a treat. Angelique, not only gave us dinner recommendations but also provided a map and coupons for a free appetizer. Many thanks to the staff for going above and beyond. We will definitely be back.

7  Thank Patricia A
DoubletreeFOMngr, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Wow, thank you so much for the glowing review! It truly makes our day when we hear how our suites and service impact our guest's travel experience in such a positive way. More importantly, we are thrilled to hear that you "will definitely be back." We look forward to your return! Cheers!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you're in Naples FL for business or leisure this hotel is a must stay for a very reasonable rate. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The rooms are great...quiet, clean, and comfortable. Great fitness room and updated business center. The in-room internet service is also fast with no drops.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
6  Thank Gary C
DoubletreeFOMngr, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your recommendation! We are happy that our staff, suites and amenities met your traveling needs. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Excellent facilities, very pleasant and helpful staff. Housekeeping was superior. We were treated very well and our suite was changed to reflect our reservation preference. The dining facility was very satisfactory and the swimming pool and hot tub were refreshing, clean and enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
6  Thank Bruce F

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We take great pride in the quality of service we provide our guests and are happy to hear that you were treated so well during your stay. We certainly hope that if your travels should bring you back to the Paradise Coast, you will allow us to once again be your home away from home!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Yes, I did want to like this hotel because as others have shared, it is clean, although the caperts show some wear, the staff is friendly and helpful and the hotel is convenient to shopping. Unfortunately, there are some things about the hotel that will prevent me from returning.

The one issue that is highest on that list is their is a strong mildew smell from the air conditioner (at least on the third floor and the room I had. The hotel really needs to do something about it. I suspect the smell is coming from the air conditioning but can't say for certain. In any event it was bad and the root cause needs to be addressed.

Additionally, there was no desk in the room I was in, no phone in the bedroom area which meant I had to get up from the bed to answer my wake up calls. This isn't a huge thing, but inconvenient. The mildew issue, on the other hand, makes this hotel a no go for me. In additon, the air conditioning unit appears to be in a closet in the bedroom which makes it noticeable and something I heard going off and on frequently through the night.

Sorry Doubletree but I won't be seeing you in the future. I gave you an average rather than poor rating only because your staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Don't book here until they get the mildew or mold issue addressed. Trying to cover it with air freshner is not addressing the issue.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
DoubletreeRevMngr, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for your honest review. I am truly disappointed to hear about the problems you encountered. Please accept my heartfelt apologies that you did not have the experience you were expecting and quite frankly should have had. I am more than happy to discuss your stay in greater detail. Please feel free to reach out to me at 239-593-8733 so that I can get additional information from you to allow us to correct the issue and speak to you about proper compensation.

Jennifer Miller
Revenue Manager

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our only problem came at check in.
We tried to check in early (at noon) and were told our room wasn't ready and wouldn't be ready until 3:00. Since that is check in time, we had no problem with this. We decided to get some lunch and come back. We arrived back just before 3:00 and were told the room still wasn't ready. Now I am a little upset since the maid staff had 3 hours and should have been able to turn the room around. Finally when I complained more vigorously at 3:30, they check us into an upgraded room and from that time on, all was fantastic. The staff was helpful and the restaurant surprisingly good.

3  Thank billm2656