DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$110
$239
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$129
Official Website
$114
$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$408
$269
$189
$165
Preferred Hotels
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
$215
$191
$309
$300
$289
$231
  • Beachfront
2,094 results
All reviewswarm cookiesdouble treefront deskgreat hotelwet barbonita springsliving areatamiami trailbeach chairsbreakfast buffethousekeeping staffthe entire staffbusiness centervanderbilt beachwould highly recommend this hotelwonderful stayshort drive
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have stayed at this property many times and each time my experience was the same. Friendly and eager to please staff made it feel like I was staying with family. Hope works at the front desk and was just a pleasure to speak to and always made sure we were happy. This hotel is a great value without feeling like a budget hotel. It is not on the beach however the beach is a short drive away. The Asian restaurant on the property is top-notch too.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Michele D
DoubletreeRevMngr, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

We love the title of your review! We are incredibly grateful for your loyalty and for your kind words. Each and every one of us takes great pride in knowing when a guest had an enjoyable and memorable stay, so your comments about the hotel and our team are simply our best reward. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Desk staff and wait staff were friendly and attentive. The maid left a personal message on the day I was leaving with the cutest elephant made from washclothes that really charmed my grandchildren. The breakfast variety was extensive, and you can get made-to-order omelets that are absolutely delicious. The pool was inviting. I have family in Naples, and this is my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 204 that had a view of the pool and the canal and would recommend. Very quiet, except in the bathroom, you could hear voices from another room. I always use earplugs (light sleeper), so any nighttime noise is not an issue.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Janice R

Great review! It's wonderful hearing the positive comments about our amazing team. We're thrilled that your granddaughter liked the elephant and that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and pool area. We love being your "hotel of choice" in Naples and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The staff was wonderful at this hotel. They made you feel as if they knew you from the moment you walked in. Room was very nice and clean. Breakfast buffet had a wide variety of food as did lunch menu.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the pool. These had a balcony which was quite nice and spacious.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
9  Thank Sheila216

Many thanks for choosing the Doubletree Naples and for recognizing our terrific team. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

All as advertised, great hotel if you are looking for a comfortable room and very friendly and helpful staff. Room was very well maintained and provided everything we were looking for. The staff from the time we arrived until our departure were first class. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Doug E
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Our stay was excellent they treat you like family at this facility. They make you feel right at home. I loved that when I arrived I was told about the hotel and I was always addressed by my name. My children were very imppressed, I guess you dont see that very often anymore.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank jetster7

Thank you for sharing your Doubletree Naples experience on Trip Advisor. Comments like yours are always our best reward! It's great to hear that you felt welcomed and at home while staying with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you home again!