“serene but i expected more”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Salt Cave

Ranked #10 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Naples
Bedford, New York
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“serene but i expected more”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went to the salt caves as I have allergies and have had pneumonia twice; I thought the experience would be beneficial to my breathing etc. While the experience was very relaxing and I did nap during the hour, I did not experience any relief and did not feel that repeated "treatments" would be helpful. The staff however are lovely people and they make you feel welcomed.
maybe i'm not just "holistic" enough.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank AUDEIC

Cape Coral, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great for people with Asthma and Allergies”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have had problems since the day I was born with allergy induced asthma. I even am allergic to most prescription medicines, and the ones that I can use really don't do much good anyway. EVERY TIME I visit the salt cave for a treatment, I can BREATHE! It's a great relief for me and I visit whenever I have breathing problems. Clears them right up!

Visited June 2013
7 Thank barbarapowers
Bonita Springs, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Healing and peaceful asthma / allergy relief”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

A few years back my husband worked at an office that was so moldy and toxic they finally moved locations but several people were sick from it and times being hard then we couldn't afford to quit even though our dr suggested taking disability leave. Weekends and vacations he was fine but M-F he was ill and finally left. Almost two years later he is still affected but whatever mold spores attached to his lungs. My husbands asthma was getting so bad that his inhalers and other meds from the pulmenologist weren't working well anymore. I figured we would have to start carry oxygen with us. My husband
Is in great shape, goes to the gym three times a week, active and healthy in all other respects but his breathing. We weren't sleeping from his all night coughing and wheezing- even slept in a lawn chair outside to get fresh air until the sprinklers came on. I was even checking to see if his lips and nails were blue to gauge going to the hospital. After 2 weeks of very scary episodes everyday I figured let's check this place out.
Even the first visit made a difference. He took the monthly pass and goes 4 times a week. He is breathing so much better and it's the first time in years his sinuses have been clear and has had a sense of smell. He feels the cave is helping his coughing to be more productive in removing the built up "stuff" in his lungs. It has also cleared up his toes fungus and the rash on his chest as well as his complexion overall. I joined him once and also felt I could breath deeper and had a very relaxing experience and came away feeling very energized.
I know this all sounds goofy right? It's salt....but google it and come try it you will leave feeling so much better. My husband is down to just one type of inhaler and really feels it saved him. I highly recommend the salt cave for health and for a spa. Is very unique and a pretty cool attraction too.

Visited April 2013
9 Thank Squirl66
RI
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Enjoy Going There. Feel So Good After Visit.”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great place to visit. Amazing how it is built. So Relaxing. Just sit or lay in lounge chair and enjoy inhaling the healing salt crystals.

Visited April 2013
6 Thank MERL-7
Naples, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Total Serenity”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have visited the Salt Cave many times.....I love it. I've found a whole new inner peace. I recommend the Salt Cave to everyone....

Visited January 2013