“Healing and peaceful asthma / allergy relief”
Review of Salt Cave

Ranked #15 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Naples
Bonita Springs, Florida
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Healing and peaceful asthma / allergy relief”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

A few years back my husband worked at an office that was so moldy and toxic they finally moved locations but several people were sick from it and times being hard then we couldn't afford to quit even though our dr suggested taking disability leave. Weekends and vacations he was fine but M-F he was ill and finally left. Almost two years later he is still affected but whatever mold spores attached to his lungs. My husbands asthma was getting so bad that his inhalers and other meds from the pulmenologist weren't working well anymore. I figured we would have to start carry oxygen with us. My husband
Is in great shape, goes to the gym three times a week, active and healthy in all other respects but his breathing. We weren't sleeping from his all night coughing and wheezing- even slept in a lawn chair outside to get fresh air until the sprinklers came on. I was even checking to see if his lips and nails were blue to gauge going to the hospital. After 2 weeks of very scary episodes everyday I figured let's check this place out.
Even the first visit made a difference. He took the monthly pass and goes 4 times a week. He is breathing so much better and it's the first time in years his sinuses have been clear and has had a sense of smell. He feels the cave is helping his coughing to be more productive in removing the built up "stuff" in his lungs. It has also cleared up his toes fungus and the rash on his chest as well as his complexion overall. I joined him once and also felt I could breath deeper and had a very relaxing experience and came away feeling very energized.
I know this all sounds goofy right? It's salt....but google it and come try it you will leave feeling so much better. My husband is down to just one type of inhaler and really feels it saved him. I highly recommend the salt cave for health and for a spa. Is very unique and a pretty cool attraction too.

Visited April 2013
9 Thank Squirl66

RI
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Enjoy Going There. Feel So Good After Visit.”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great place to visit. Amazing how it is built. So Relaxing. Just sit or lay in lounge chair and enjoy inhaling the healing salt crystals.

Visited April 2013
6 Thank MERL-7
Naples, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Total Serenity”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have visited the Salt Cave many times.....I love it. I've found a whole new inner peace. I recommend the Salt Cave to everyone....

Visited January 2013
3 Thank cclark1961
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Great healing and cleansing experience..”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I visited there to enjoy the infra-red sauna which was the best sauna experience that I have ever had. The heat was never offensive, but the effect was the ultimate.. Dripping from every pore.

Afterwards, I was invited to enjoy a time in the salt cave... Totally relaxed, I enjoyed the salt air, the vibrations and the coolness of the cave. Definitely a great experience to open and enrich your being.. I recommend it to everyone..

The staff was totally knowledgable and helped to enhance the experience in everyway.

When I return to this area in March, I hope to visit again.

Visited February 2012
5 Thank islandjerr
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent. Absolutely wonderful place”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Excellent. Absolutely wonderful place, great atmosphere and staff. Comforting in all levels, true healing. Salt Cave truly is a place to visit if you are down in Naples.

Visited January 2013