“Great healing and cleansing experience..”
Review of Salt Cave

Ranked #15 of 56 Spas & Wellness in Naples
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Great healing and cleansing experience..”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I visited there to enjoy the infra-red sauna which was the best sauna experience that I have ever had. The heat was never offensive, but the effect was the ultimate.. Dripping from every pore.

Afterwards, I was invited to enjoy a time in the salt cave... Totally relaxed, I enjoyed the salt air, the vibrations and the coolness of the cave. Definitely a great experience to open and enrich your being.. I recommend it to everyone..

The staff was totally knowledgable and helped to enhance the experience in everyway.

When I return to this area in March, I hope to visit again.

Visited February 2012
5 Thank islandjerr

Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent. Absolutely wonderful place”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Excellent. Absolutely wonderful place, great atmosphere and staff. Comforting in all levels, true healing. Salt Cave truly is a place to visit if you are down in Naples.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank James M
Naples, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Breathe”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

A very CLEAN and comforting place to relax while breathing in the healing salt. Wish I could go everyday! Knowledgable staff.

Visited May 2012
6 Thank Kimberly B
Naples, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“WOW!~”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Salt Caves in Naples?? Wow, what an experience of TRUE healing... I haven't relaxed for 45 mins in my LIFE. I didn't want to leave... I felt a cold coming on, and I took some deep breaths, and meditated with beautiful music.......

Visited June 2012
9 Thank annNaples
Naples, Florida
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

A co-worker had told my husband about the Salt Cave and it sounded intriguing. We made reservations and arrived a little early to the strip mall location. You come into a new age kind of store (not cheesy but tasteful) with some salt lamps and jewelry for sale. The owner for Hungary is passionate asks about your health and what kind of water you drink. You urges you to drink lots of water (not tap).

You are taken into a room with lockers where you leave you jewelry (don't wear any, cell phones, etc, behind. You don a hair net and take off your shoes. You are taken into the salt cave and you chose a lounge chair or can sit on a bench under a pyramid (chose a lounge). There are snuggly blankets. It is not cold but the blankets are nice. The floor is covered in salt crystals as are the walls and ceiling.

Someone will come in a tell you about the cave and the machine that breaks up the particles that you will be breathing in and how it is good for lots of conditions with no side effects. My husband and I laid back and listened to the relaxing quiet music. They closed the doors for the 45 minutes session. It was cool, dimly lit and so relaxing. I may have fallen asleep. The doors are sealed and not opened unless it is an emergency.

I plan on taking my mom who has COPD and my best friend with serious allergies. Other co-workers have already been repeatedly. They also offer spa services such as massages, facials, sauna, etc. I have not yet tried these.

The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and do not try to sell you anything else. We loved the Salt Cave and highly recommend it.

Visited August 2011