“Good ribs; good value; consistent Get coupon, good value; $48 for 2.”

Texas Tony's BBQ Shack
Ranked #49 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We like the ribs and baked beans; with coupon we eat for $48 +/- depending on drinks.

Many drinks 2 for $5. +/-. So effects tip which we do 20%

Be sure to check Naples News for their coupon for their special on ribs and 2 sides for $13.99.

I carry a couple of coupons with me so if we are shopping and decide to go I am ready.

Their baked beans are meaty so I get baked beans for both my sides!

Wait times not long as you can choose porch, dining area or at the bar; all work for us. They even have an area with a big triangular table that seats 14 (no misprint).

Not fancy but a solid, consistent dinner. We will be there twice in next week with relatives. Middle America dines here.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Dined here tonight with friends. We had the baby backs. Some of the best ribs we've ever had. Service was great and the beans were fantastic. I don't know what they put in the beans, but they are hugely flavorful with a bit of a kick.

Can't go wrong eating here.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Went after fireworks on beach, first visit, had ribs - very good. Will return.
Waitress was good, but went off duty (left property) and did not advise us that would be turned over to another for wrapup.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Usually go to michelbobs but saw the reviews and had to try it. The brisket was juicy and succulent. The ribs fall into off the bone and BBQ beans were amazing. Best BBQ I've had in a long time

1  Thank cassysun
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Friendly wait staff. The best ribs in town, terrific smokey ribs. Coleslaw onion rings baked beans and corn on the cob all tasty.

1  Thank jeff c