“Samantha's delight”
Review of Spin Frozen Yogurt

Spin Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #15 of 49 Dessert in Naples
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: Spin Frozen Yogurt is a self-serve Froyo shop. We've been told we're the best in Florida (and even the world!) We typically have 16 different flavors of frozen yogurt, sorbets and custards. We always have a No Sugar Added flavor along with some sorbets. We are located on 5th Ave South where it intersects with Park Ave. That is five doors to the west (towards the beach) of the Inn on Fifth's front door. Come check us out at lunch, after the beach or after dinner! Look for the lime green umbrella on the north side of 5th ave. Were tucked behind the stairs. See you soon! We accept most major credit cards.
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We loved this shop, great choice of toppings, fillings and good value. My daughter was there most nights!

1  Thank Tom S

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This has become a new favorite stop of ours! Last week we parked at the beach, watched the sunset, and then took a walk to get some yogurt. Love the soft serve choices and all the toppings are fresh. It's also very clean inside. Love!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My family and I had there frozen yougurt one evening, I have to say it was very delicious and my kids had fun picking their own flavor of ice cream and topping, it can be a little pricey depending on how much you get and what topping you pick but it was a great way to end the day. They charge by the ounce so the heavier toppings can get pricey.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have a regular at this place for quite some time. There is always a new flavor to try and there are plenty of toppings to experiment with. This is a very family friendly place, and the staff there are youthful and helpful. Get the punch card if you become a regular, it is worth it! I generally stop here for a desert after a 5th Ave meal, and its a good way to break up a day downtown shopping.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband I first encountered Spin while on our honeymoon in Naples in 2011. We've talked about it ever since! We've been to several other froyo places, but this is by far our favorite. We just went back (twice) while on vacation in Naples in June, 2014. They have the best variety of flavors and toppings, and everything is always fresh, clean, and delicious! I also love the location - it's great when you're downtown shopping, and then you can go in and take a break from the Florida heat!

I'm sure we will be back several times the next time we visit Naples!