“$5 for a bowl of yogurt ?!?!?!?!?”
Review of Spin Frozen Yogurt

Spin Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #15 of 48 Dessert in Naples
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: Spin Frozen Yogurt is a self-serve Froyo shop. We've been told we're the best in Florida (and even the world!) We typically have 16 different flavors of frozen yogurt, sorbets and custards. We always have a No Sugar Added flavor along with some sorbets. We are located on 5th Ave South where it intersects with Park Ave. That is five doors to the west (towards the beach) of the Inn on Fifth's front door. Come check us out at lunch, after the beach or after dinner! Look for the lime green umbrella on the north side of 5th ave. Were tucked behind the stairs. See you soon! We accept most major credit cards.
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Granted that you can choose your yogurt and toppings (quite an extensive selection), it is hardly worth $5 for one serving. Next time we're in Naples we'll definitely be skipping Spin.

2  Thank FlyAtNIght
There are newer reviews for Spin Frozen Yogurt

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Spin is the only reason I go to 5th Ave! I go in every Saturday.....The store is always clean, the staff is super friendly and the yogurt is addicting! (my fav is the coconut).

Reviewed July 31, 2012

It's hard not to get addicted to *Spin*. It s like traveling back in time and having as much of your favorite candy as you want put on top of your dessert. How can you find fault with this? More importantly, the flavors of the yogurt are extensive...always seems to be fresh and clean in there as well. The staff was quite helpful and understanding of the antics of our two little ones in tow.
I've tried the other places in town with similar concepts and *Spin* outshines them all. Worth the drive downtown no question.

Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love their frozen yogurt! It's not a chain. They have wonderful flavors & hundreds of toppings to choose from. A Definate dessert spot for all!!!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

First of all the yogurt is creamy and delicious! We went there twice on my birthday vacation a few weeks ago. They have awesome yogurt flavors (my favorites are cake batter, dulce de leche, and red velvet cake!) Not only was the yogurt some of the best I've had (and this is coming from a pinkberry and yogurtland fan) but they really helped my mom and I out. I left a bag with my brand new birthday shoes I had gotten as a gift and didn't realize it until we got home to West Palm Beach :( But the owner was awesome he saved them for me and mailed them to me Hooray!! I have my birthday present and am ready to rock out with my new shoes! Now if somehow they would open a store closer to me so I could enjoy some fabulous yogurt while i wear my new shoes :) Thanks Spin!! See you soon!!!!